- 17 min ago Chaitra Navratri 2021: Maha Ashtami Puja Muhurta, Rituals and Significance
- 33 min ago The 10 Rules To Eating Healthy: Snacking Is Healthy, So Is Fat; Read More Here
- 54 min ago Mahira Khan And Sanam Saeed Have Summery And Nature-Inspired Kurta Set Goals For Us
- 1 hr ago COVID-19 And Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome (POTS): Causes, Symptoms And Treatments
- Movies Ridhima Pandit On Losing Her Mother: My Mother’s World Revolved Around Me; The Loss Is Irreparable
- Sports Muttiah Muralitharan discharged after undergoing coronary angioplasty in Chennai
- News Punjab State Dear Baisakhi Bumper Lottery 2021: How to check result online, full prize scheme
- Education NDA Answer Key 2021 To Be Released Soon
- Automobiles Mahindra Treo Zor Electric Delivery Vehicle Sales Crosses The 1,000 Unit Mark: Here Are The Details!
- Finance GST officers will shortly be issued with real-time data on vehicles travelling without e-way
- Technology PUBG Mobile Lite Update Explained: Season 24 Launch Date, Features Revealed
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In April 2021
While it comes to seafood, prawns are hugely popular in many households. There are millions of recipes you can try with prawn. And as it takes little time to get cooked, people love to prepare interesting recipes with it.
From curries to fry, prawns do add a nice spice to the taste. Another interesting thing about prawn is that it is made in different styles in different parts of the country. The 'Bengali Chingri (Prawn) Maliakari' is completely different from its Goan counterpart called the 'Goan Prawn Curry'.
So, if you want something spicy and crispy to make with prawn, you can try your hands at preparing this spicy prawn curry. It goes well as a starter for your house party or you can have it during the evening with tea or coffee.
So, here are the ingredients that are required and the procedure to prepare this amazing snack.
Serves - 6
Preparation Time - 20 minutes
Cooking Time - 20 minutes
Prawn/shrimp - 600 g (cleaned and deveined)
Red Chilli Powder - 2 tsp
Turmeric Powder - ½ tsp
Oil - 5 tbsp
Coriander Seeds Powder - 1½ tbsp
Salt as per taste
Ginger-Garlic Paste - 1½ tbsp
Onions - 1 tbsp (finely chopped)
Curry Leaves - 7-8
Water - ½ cup
Take a bowl and add prawns, salt, red chilli powder, coriander seeds powder, turmeric powder and ginger-garlic paste. Marinate all the ingredients well and keep it aside for 10 minutes.
Take a frying pan and heat some oil in it. Add onions and fry those to make them golden brown.
Now, add the marinated prawns and sauté well. Don't forget to add the curry leaves.
Add a little amount of water and cover the lid of the pan and let it be cooked for 5-8 minutes.
Later, remove the lid and again stir the prawns well, so that they get fried thoroughly. You can add a bit of oil if you think it is getting too dry.
The spicy prawn fry is ready to be served. Add lemon juice and some chopped coriander leaves and serve it hot.