- 10 hrs ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas Beckons Us To Pair Cycling Shorts With A Breezy Top
- 11 hrs ago Daughters Day 2019: 7 Ways How A Liberal Upbringing Can Help Daughters To Become Strong Women
- 11 hrs ago Navratri 2019: Messages & Greetings To Send To Your Loved Ones
- 12 hrs ago Saif Ali Khan And Soha Ali Khan Inspire Us To Wear Understated Outfits This Durga Puja
- News SAIL Jobs: SAIL recruitment 2019 notification download for 463 openings; Direct link to apply online
- Technology Flipkart Big Billion Days Sale: Best Smartphones Priced Under Rs. 3,999
- Automobiles Gaurav Gill Involved In An Accident During The INRC At Jodhpur: Three Dead Including A Minor
- Movies Ranveer Singh, Alia Bhatt Are ECSTATIC About Gully Boy’s Oscar Entry; 'Making A Mark On World Stage'
- Sports PKL 2019: Clinical UP Yoddha end Tamil Thalaivas' playoff chances
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
While it comes to seafood, prawns are hugely popular in many households. There are millions of recipes you can try with prawn. And as it takes little time to get cooked, people love to prepare interesting recipes with it.
From curries to fry, prawns do add a nice spice to the taste. Another interesting thing about prawn is that it is made in different styles in different parts of the country. The 'Bengali Chingri (Prawn) Maliakari' is completely different from its Goan counterpart called the 'Goan Prawn Curry'.
So, if you want something spicy and crispy to make with prawn, you can try your hands at preparing this spicy prawn curry. It goes well as a starter for your house party or you can have it during the evening with tea or coffee.
So, here are the ingredients that are required and the procedure to prepare this amazing snack.
Serves - 6
Preparation Time - 20 minutes
Cooking Time - 20 minutes
Prawn/shrimp - 600 g (cleaned and deveined)
Red Chilli Powder - 2 tsp
Turmeric Powder - ½ tsp
Oil - 5 tbsp
Coriander Seeds Powder - 1½ tbsp
Salt as per taste
Ginger-Garlic Paste - 1½ tbsp
Onions - 1 tbsp (finely chopped)
Curry Leaves - 7-8
Water - ½ cup
Take a bowl and add prawns, salt, red chilli powder, coriander seeds powder, turmeric powder and ginger-garlic paste. Marinate all the ingredients well and keep it aside for 10 minutes.
Take a frying pan and heat some oil in it. Add onions and fry those to make them golden brown.
Now, add the marinated prawns and sauté well. Don't forget to add the curry leaves.
Add a little amount of water and cover the lid of the pan and let it be cooked for 5-8 minutes.
Later, remove the lid and again stir the prawns well, so that they get fried thoroughly. You can add a bit of oil if you think it is getting too dry.
The spicy prawn fry is ready to be served. Add lemon juice and some chopped coriander leaves and serve it hot.