- 39 min ago Daily Horoscope: 04 March 2021
- 11 hrs ago Roohi Promotions: Rajkummar Rao Looks Dapper As Ever In His Lemon Yellow Kurta Set
- 11 hrs ago Maha Shivratri 2021: Things You Must Not Offer To Lord Shiva On This Day
- 11 hrs ago Vidya Balan’s Chic And Stylish Purple And Red Indo-Western Outfits Will Help You Rock This Wedding Season
- Technology Most Rated Samsung Smartphones On Amazon In India
- Movies Vivian Dsena To Re-Enter Shakti - Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki In A Powerful Cameo Role?
- News TN election: In talks with 'like-minded' parties for alliance, says Kamal Haasan
- Sports India vs England: Pitch looks very similar to last Test: Root
- Automobiles 2021 Renault Triber Changes Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Updates & Feature Additions
- Education Monthly Scholarship Of Rs 7000 For Class 11 And 12 Students
- Finance HDFC Bank Cuts Home Loan Rates By 5bps: Check What Other Banks Are Offering
- Travel Top Summer Holiday Destinations in India
Looking for quick and easy recipes which gets ready in minutes? Try this delicious and fiery egg curry which takes only 15 minutes to get prepared.
Egg is the most easily available and the most easy ingredient to make a full meal. It is filled with proteins and a lot of other nutrients which makes it one of the healthiest ingredient for working people. Working individuals need a lot of energy and healthy food is the only option to gain energy in no time. But we hardly have the time to cook healthy and satisfy the taste-buds at the same time.
So, we are here to help you out. Check out this quick and spicy egg curry recipe which is just perfect for working people.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Eggs- 3 (boiled and halved)
- Onion paste- 2tbsp
- Ginger-garlic paste- 2tsp
- Tomato puree- 2tbsp
- Turmeric powder- 1tsp
- Kashmiri red chilli powder- 2tsp
- Salt- as per taste
- Sugar- 1tsp
- Dhaniya powder- 1tsp
- Garam masala powder- 1tsp
- Cinnamon- 1 stick
- Cloves- 4-5
- Bay leaf- 1
- Oil- 2tbsp
1. Heat oil in a pan and add cinnamon, cloves and bay leaf.
2. Add in the onion paste and ginger-garlic paste. Fry for 4-5 minutes.
3. Then add turmeric powder, Kashmiri red chilli powder, dhaniya powder, garam masala powder, salt, sugar and stir fry for 2-3 minutes.
4. Add in the tomato puree and cook on medium flame for 3-4 minutes.
5. Then add half a cup of water and let it simmer for 2 minutes.
6. Now add in the boiled and halved eggs.
7. Switch off the flame and serve.
This quick egg curry gets ready in no time and you can relish this spicy delight with ghee rice.