- 38 min ago Daily Horoscope: 04 March 2021
- 11 hrs ago Roohi Promotions: Rajkummar Rao Looks Dapper As Ever In His Lemon Yellow Kurta Set
- 11 hrs ago Maha Shivratri 2021: Things You Must Not Offer To Lord Shiva On This Day
- 11 hrs ago Vidya Balan’s Chic And Stylish Purple And Red Indo-Western Outfits Will Help You Rock This Wedding Season
- Technology Most Rated Samsung Smartphones On Amazon In India
- Movies Vivian Dsena To Re-Enter Shakti - Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki In A Powerful Cameo Role?
- News TN election: In talks with 'like-minded' parties for alliance, says Kamal Haasan
- Sports India vs England: Pitch looks very similar to last Test: Root
- Automobiles 2021 Renault Triber Changes Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Updates & Feature Additions
- Education Monthly Scholarship Of Rs 7000 For Class 11 And 12 Students
- Finance HDFC Bank Cuts Home Loan Rates By 5bps: Check What Other Banks Are Offering
- Travel Top Summer Holiday Destinations in India
Spanish omelette is one of the healthiest breakfasts. This delicious meal can kickstart your day, make it power-packed and healthy. There are various kinds of omelette recipes that are healthy and easy.
But the Spanish omelette is a must try. The specialty of this Spanish omelette is that potatoes are added to it and that enhances the taste of this omelette.
Nobody wants to wake up in the morning and prepare a long and tiring dish before going to work. That is when a quick and easy recipe will help you. The Spanish omelette is tasty and healthy. If you have kids at home, they would love it too. The Spanish omelette is made with tomatoes, potatoes and chillies. These vegetables are mixed in the right proportion to bring out a tasty and delectable meal for breakfast.
Read on to know how to make the easy Spanish omelette recipe.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 5 minutes
All You Need
Potatoes- 2 (medium)
Tomatoes- 2 (medium)
Onions- 2 (medium)
Green chillies- 4 nos
Black pepper powder- ½ tbsp
Shredded cheese- 2 tbsp
Salt- to taste
1. Boil the potatoes till it can be mashed well.
2. In the meantime, chop the onions and tomatoes into fine pieces.
3. Now, take a bowl and break the eggs into it. Now, add tomatoes, onions, boiled potatoes, green chilies, black pepper powder and salt into it. Beat the mixture well till it becomes soft and fluffy.
4. Then, take a pan and heat oil in it. Once it is heated, pour the mixture into the pan.
5. While the omelette is being cooked, add the shredded cheese and spread it evenly.
6. Flip and cook on both sides till it becomes light golden in colour.
You can serve this yummy Spanish omelette with toasted bread. For serving two people, mix two eggs and each ingredient for best results.
- Eggs are super-foods. They are loaded with nutrients. Eggs are also rich in minerals that you do not get from most of your regular meals. These minerals help you in doing your day-to-day activities with more zest.
- Studies have proved that eating eggs helps you in being less prone to breast cancer. Therefore, women must make sure that they have eggs at least twice a week.
- Vegetables like potatoes and onions are good for your body as they contain many nutrients.
- Potatoes are a good source of carbohydrates that helps in you becoming more energetic.
- If you have any leftover chicken inside your fridge, shred them and add into your Spanish omelette. It will make your omelette tastier.