- 2 min ago This Bride Flaunting Her Self-Designed Lehenga Is The Best Thing You Will See On The Internet
- 32 min ago Varun Dhawan And Natasha Dalal's Marriage Location Revealed And Here Are Designers They Can Consider
- 1 hr ago 11 Signs Your Ex Is Pretending To Be Over You
- 1 hr ago Hacked Actress Hina Khan Looks Smouldering And Stylish In Her Latest Magazine Photoshoot
- Movies Bigg Boss 13: Asim Riaz Is Dating Mumbai Model; Does Himanshi Khurana Know This?
- Technology Oppo Find X2 Confirmed To Launch With World's Fastest 65W Super VOOC Charging
- Sports Joshua-Pulev will almost certainly be in UK – Hearn
- News Delhi Elections 2020: EC orders removal of Anurag Thakur, Parvesh Verma as BJP star campaigners
- Automobiles Renault Kwid BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.92 Lakh
- Finance Budget 2020: LTCG Tax On Equity Unlikely To Be Withdrawn
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
It is the 50th edition of the International Film Festival of India(IIFA) and the celebrations are going in full swing in the fun-loving city of Goa. Rakul Preet Singh gave us major hair goals as she attended this glamorous film festival this year. Her hair was styled by the hairstylist, Aliya Shaikh and we loved how simple yet glamorous these hairstyles were. These hairstyles are fun yet formal and are great to add to your arsenal of office hairdos.
Here we take a closer look at these hairstyles.
The Fun And Formal Wavy Low Ponytail
For her first appearance, Rakul chose a hairstyle that is fun, easy and formal all at once. She went for a wavy low ponytail. Her make-up was very light and neutral and that gave the hair an opportunity to shine.
Her hair was parted at the middle and curled in loose waves. All her hair was gathered at the nape of her neck and tied in a low ponytail. The two strands of hair, also curled in loosed waves, were pulled out at the front on either side to frame the face and they added some definition to her face and the entire look as well. She wore a pretty off-white embroidered attire with a cape which she accessorised with a chunky silver necklace and a silver ring.
The Chic Straight Hair
Rakul's next hairstyle was pretty simple- straight, off-your-face hair. Perfectly straight hair has a charm that you can't ignore. It adds an uber chic and stylish element to your look. And that is what how Rakul's look turned out with this hairdo. It is very simple to get this hairstyle. All it requires is patience and practice.
Her hair was straight and left open with a middle-parting at the front. All her front her were tucked behind her hair with the rest of her hair flowing over her shoulders. Here also she kept her make-up to the minimal and that gave her hairstyle a chance to shine. She wore a stunning white dress which huge orange, almost flower-like, design all over the dress. All-in-all, she looked quite elegant.