- 8 hrs ago On Taapsee Pannu’s Birthday, Her Behind-The-Scenes Candid Fashion Moments From The Sets Of Her Movies
- 9 hrs ago Friendship Day Special: How Friendships Have Evolved In The Pandemic
- 10 hrs ago Basundi Recipe: Here’s How You Can Prepare It At Home
- 24 hrs ago Lesser Known Facts About India's Best Shuttler, PV Sindhu
- Sports Tokyo 2020: Wife said pull out but I knew I wanted to fight: Satish on fighting Olympic QF with 13 stitches
- Movies Karan Johar On Bigg Boss OTT: Six Weeks Inside The House? I Can’t Stay Without My Phone For Even An Hour
- News Despite flooding, India's rainfall ends below normal in July
- Finance PSU Banks Raise A Record Rs 58,700 Crore From Markets In FY'21
- Technology Micromax In 2b Contest Alert: Answer Questions To Win Free Smartphone
- Education UP Board Result 2021: UP Board Class 10th 12th Result 2021 Declared, Check UPMSP 10th 12th Result 2021 Here
- Automobiles Car Sales Report For July 2021: Toyota Registers Over 13,000 Units In Domestic Sales
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tripura In August
When it comes to a signature look, the first person that comes to our mind is Ariana Grande. The high ponytail loo has become such an innate part of Ariana's personality that whenever she has left her hair open fans have freaked out, both in a positive and negative way. And recently for the screening of her new web series, Fittrat the look that Krystle D'Souza adorned reminded us of Ariana Grande. Right from the hairstyle to the make-up her look screamed Ariana. Although we must say she looked absolutely adorable and beautiful.
Krystle wore a formal royal blue striped pant-suit for the event. Her hairdo was the highlight of her look for us. She wore a sleek and high ponytail with a section of her hair wrapped around the hair tie to give it a polished look. Her make-up for the evening was stunning and highlighted as well. She went for a rather nude look but the highlighter placed beautifully on the high points of her face made the make-up look dewy and enlivening.
She went for a full coverage satin finish base which she topped off with some bronzing and contouring that made her face chiselled and defined. Her eye make-up was metallic nude with a champagne shade applied all over her lid with some caramel brown eyeshadow at the outer corners to add some depth to her look. Thickly lined eyes and white eyeshadow at the inner corner of her eyes rounded off her eye look. Her lips were painted in a muted nude pink colour and the dark eyebrows effectively balanced the nude palette of the look.
View this post on Instagram
Glamorous @krystledsouza #Fittrat promotions @altbalaji Makeup- @cashmakeupartistry Hair- @shabnam1014 Styled by - @megstier Asst by- @shraysidang ———————————————————————————————————————————————— @anastasiabeverlyhills #eyebrows @inglot_india #lipstick @kikomilanoindia #eyecanceler @maccosmeticsindia #foundation @altbalaji #fittrat #krystledsouza @shabnam1014 #Hairbyshabnam1014 #cashmakeupartistry #cashmakeupartistry🔥 #cashmakeupartist #cashmakeup
A post shared by 💥CASHMAKEUPARTISTRY💥 (@cashmakeupartistry) on
We loved her look and we can see how much time and efforts have been put to create this look. Her make-up artist for the event, Cashmakeupartistry has used the highlighter in a creative manner to make this otherwise nude look shine and catch your attention. This looks shows you the true power of highlighting the face. So, shed your inhibitions and give this look a go. You are surely going to love it.