- 44 min ago Indo-Mediterranean Diet And Heart Health: What Is The Link?
- 23 hrs ago Auspicious Hindu Wedding Dates In The Month Of June 2020
- 24 hrs ago How To Make All -Natural And Safe Homemade Face Mask For Kids
- 1 day ago Preeclampsia: Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Complications, Diagnosis & Treatment
- Movies Irrfan Khan’s Friend Reveals He Had Raised Funds For COVID-19 Relief; Did Not Want Anyone To Know
- Sports Anand lands in India after being stuck in Germany for over three months
- Technology Mubadala, Microsoft, Twitter Might Invest In Reliance Jio Platforms: Report
- News 57% worried of high-priced COVID-19 treatment in pvt hospitals: Survey
- Automobiles MG ZS EV Bookings To Reopen On June 1: Will Be Introduced In Six New Cities
- Finance These Stocks Have Outdone Nifty's Fall In March; Gained Up To 78% During Lockdown
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In North India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Excitement in times of COVID-19 is not an easy feat and yet Instagram has managed to do it. If we could capture the essence of Instagram last week in one word, it would be change. Instagram last week witnessed many changes and luckily all of these were good. Fantastic even.
From announcing exciting news to following the 'chop your hair' trend, Instagram made the last week a little less boring and a little more lively. So, what are we waiting for! From Regina Cassandra to Radhika Apte, let us take a closer look at the best beauty Instagrams last week.
Rana Daggubati took to Instagram last week to announce his engagement to Miheeka Bajaj. While we were elated to hear about the engagement, we could not take our eyes away from the stunning beauty that Miheeka looked for the occasion. Miheeka went for a blush pink look for her engagement that suited her peach and pink-hued saree perfectly,
Regina Cassandra made a strong case for Drag last week. In a post that ‘was all about DRAG and ACCEPTANCE', Regina put on the avatar of Drag Queen and looked sensational in a dramatic make-up look that features huge eyes, overlined lips, super long lashes and a mole on her right cheek. Her shoulder-length hair curled outside added retro vibes to the look. She took on this look for the Episode 4 of her series, Not So Late With RC. Regina also revealed Alex Mathew to be her inspiration for the look and thanked him for opening our eyes and hearts to an (almost) unknown world.
Radhika Apte's huge change last week was chopping off her long tresses. Following the ‘cut your own hair' trend that is going viral during the quarantine, Radhika made the big chop and is now sporting a sexy lob. We are trying to love the #quarantinehair trend more and more.
Talking about chopping the hair, another celebrity that hopped on the #quarantinehair trend last week was Kriti Sanon. With her sister, Nupur Sanon as the hairstylist, Kriti chopped her long tresses and flaunted the hew summer hair through a cute Instagram post. We must say, the short hair does look amazing on Kriti.
Lady Gaga recently launched her new eyeshadow palette, Stupid Love. Inspired by Chromatica, Stupid Love palette offers an unusual blend of colours. Lady Gaga has been releasing the campaign pictures from her palette launch on her Instagram handle and we are not sure if we are ready for such mind-blowing. The one above particularly caught our eyes. With a winged blue and pink eyeshadow that seems to speak to you and juicy red lips, Lady Gaga looked all parts royal. Her pink hair styled in retro curls is to die for.