- 3 hrs ago Four More Shots Please Actor Kirti Kulhari’s Secret To Flawless Skin On Her Birthday
- 4 hrs ago Indo-Mediterranean Diet And Heart Health: What Is The Link?
- 1 day ago Auspicious Hindu Wedding Dates In The Month Of June 2020
- 1 day ago How To Make All -Natural And Safe Homemade Face Mask For Kids
- Sports A large portion of me becoming captain was to do with Dhoni observing me for years: Kohli
- Movies Amazon Prime Video Brings Paatal Lok X The Family Man Between JK Talpade And Hathiram Chaudhary
- News Unlock 1.0: All inter-state and intra-state travel restrictions to be lifted from June 1
- Technology Flipkart Flipstart Days 1st To 3rd June Discounts Offers On Gadgets
- Automobiles Hyundai India Exports Over 5,000 Cars In May After Resuming Operations
- Finance These Stocks Have Outdone Nifty's Fall In March; Gained Up To 78% During Lockdown
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In North India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Rana Daggubati took to Instagram to announce that he's officially engaged. The actor got engaged to Miheeka Bajaj in an intimate ceremony and the two made for a gorgeous couple. They were dressed in their simple outfits and gave traditional fashion goals to the couples, who are looking forward to getting officially engaged. So, let's decode Rana Daggubati and Miheeka Bajaj's attire and look.
So, Rana Daggubati wore an all-white ethnic outfit for the special occasion. He wore a full-sleeved white kurta and paired it with his dhoti. His ensemble was simple and exuded soothing vibes. Miheeka Bajaj wore a multi-hued silk saree for the occasion, which was splashed in yellow, deep pink, and light orange hues. Her attire was plain-hued it featured subtle patterns. However, apart from her saree, we also liked her multi-patterned blouse, which featured intricately-done floral accents. The blouse contrasted her saree.
She accessorised her look with gold jewellery that consisted of a heavy statement neckpiece, complementing bangles, and matching earrings. The makeup was highlighted by pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and subtle kohl. A tiny pink bindi upped her look and the side-swept wavy tresses rounded out her avatar.
So, how did you find the engagement outfits of Rana Daggubati and Miheeka Bajaj? Let us know that.