- 10 hrs ago Mother’s Day 2021: Bake A Sooji Cake For Your Mother
- 12 hrs ago Tere Naam And M.S. Dhoni Actress Bhumika Chawla Exudes Soothing Vibes With Her Latest Outfit
- 13 hrs ago House Of The Dragon Actress Olivia Cooke’s Cute High Ponytail Hairstyle Gives Retro Feel; Pictures Inside!
- 14 hrs ago Akshaya Tritiya 2021: Things That You Can Donate On This Day
- Sports Manchester City 1-2 Chelsea: Celebrations stall as Aguero aberration lets Blues back in
- Movies Bigg Boss Malayalam 3 Week 11 Elimination: Remya Is Evicted, Soorya Gets Saved?
- Finance CAMS Shares Lists On NSE After 7 Months Of Its Entry Into Capital Market: Here's Why?
- News Massive COVID-19 vaccination drive in Uttar Pradesh from May 10 for 18-plus
- Automobiles Honda Cars India Shuts Down Manufacturing Plant: Tapukara Plant Shut For Maintenance
- Education IIIT Delhi Offering PG Diploma in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Technology Amazon Mother’s Day Quiz Answers: Here's Your Chance To Bag Rs. 25,000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Rana Daggubati took to Instagram to announce that he's officially engaged. The actor got engaged to Miheeka Bajaj in an intimate ceremony and the two made for a gorgeous couple. They were dressed in their simple outfits and gave traditional fashion goals to the couples, who are looking forward to getting officially engaged. So, let's decode Rana Daggubati and Miheeka Bajaj's attire and look.
So, Rana Daggubati wore an all-white ethnic outfit for the special occasion. He wore a full-sleeved white kurta and paired it with his dhoti. His ensemble was simple and exuded soothing vibes. Miheeka Bajaj wore a multi-hued silk saree for the occasion, which was splashed in yellow, deep pink, and light orange hues. Her attire was plain-hued it featured subtle patterns. However, apart from her saree, we also liked her multi-patterned blouse, which featured intricately-done floral accents. The blouse contrasted her saree.
She accessorised her look with gold jewellery that consisted of a heavy statement neckpiece, complementing bangles, and matching earrings. The makeup was highlighted by pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and subtle kohl. A tiny pink bindi upped her look and the side-swept wavy tresses rounded out her avatar.
So, how did you find the engagement outfits of Rana Daggubati and Miheeka Bajaj? Let us know that.