- 7 hrs ago COVID-19 In India: Hospital Urges Government To Make Masks Mandatory To Fight Second Wave
- 9 hrs ago 12 Reasons Why Holding On To Grudges Is Not Good For You
- 9 hrs ago Does Empty-Nest Syndrome Exist? Symptoms, Causes And How To Cope
- 9 hrs ago First Wedding Anniversary Quotes, Wishes, Messages And Images To Share
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 November 23 Highlights: Captain Kavita Saves Eijaz And Nominates Aly For Eviction
- News Foreign Minister Jaishankar to begin 6-day tour of Bahrain, UAE and Seychelles from Tuesday
- Sports Moukoko could become youngest Champions League player
- Finance SEBI Proposes Relaxation On Re-Classification Of Promoter As Public Shareholder
- Automobiles eBikeGo To Install 3,000 Charging Stations In Five Cities Across India: Here Are All Details
- Technology Two Oppo Reno5 Variants Get Benchmarked; Processor Details Confirmed
- Education KCET Counselling 2020 First Round Seat Allotment Schedule Released
- Travel 10 Best Honeymoon Destinations To Visit In India This Winter
If you are obsessed with keeping up with the latest beauty trends, you probably are in love with Instagram(who isn't, to be honest!). Instagram has become a medium of expression through beauty. And each week, we stumble upon something new and fabulous. This week on Instagram was about the monsoon season, Pride month and the love for make-up.
Kim Kardashian wore a glossy nude look for announcing the latest launch of her beauty brand, KKW Beauty. The glossy collection does seem promising. Kim, who is always seen in a matte nude make-up looked stunning in this juicy and highlighted version. Ananya Panday jazzed up her simple hairdo with some chunky engraved bobby pins while Hina Khan tossed her raven-coloured tresses with caramel highlights in a messy ponytail and completed her fun monsoon look with a maroon bandana.
Making a statement last week was Cardi B with her neon pink short hair and a freshly touched-up peacock tattoo. We must say we have never seen anyone carry the neon pink hair the way Cardi B does. Pairing this look with a glossy bold nd bright pink monochromatic make-up, she looked ready for the red carpet.
A surreal look made its way into the Gram last week as well. Karishma Tanna in a modern traditional look took our breaths away. In a natural look with piercing kohled eyes, Karishma looked gorgeous. Adding to the beauty of her look were the impeccably-styled wild tresses dancing on her face and the chunks of oxidised jewellery- the nose ring, ring and necklace.
And then there was Mrunal Panchal honouring the Pride month with her jaw-dropping rainbow eyeshadow with a cut-crease and a heart-warming caption, "All people should be treated equally, regardless of who they are or who they love". A beautiful blend of colours, this was the best Pride look we saw so far.