- 1 min ago The 10 Rules To Eating Healthy: Snacking Is Healthy, So Is Fat; Read More Here
- 21 min ago Mahira Khan And Sanam Saeed Have Summery And Nature-Inspired Kurta Set Goals For Us
- 29 min ago COVID-19 And Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome (POTS): Causes, Symptoms And Treatments
- 44 min ago Kim Kardashian Goes Creative With Metallic Strip And Flaunts Brunette Makeup Look In The Latest Pictures
- Movies Hansal Mehta Asks For A Ventilator In Lucknow For A Friend’s Mother
- Sports IPL 2021, CSK vs RR Match 12 Live Updates: Samson’s Royals take on Dhoni’s Super Kings
- News Elderly couple move HC for compensation over lack of food, medicine in Air India flight
- Finance Nifty Ends 258 Points Lower As Covid Cases Weigh
- Technology Oppo A54 Launched In India Starting At Rs. 13,490; Specs And Offers
- Automobiles Isuzu D-Max Hi-Lander Spied At The Dealership Ahead Of Its Launch: Details & More!
- Education Kerala Exam Postponed: Kerala Postpones University Exams Amid Spike In Covid-19 Cases
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In April 2021
The last week on Instagram has been promising for the minimalists and showed that the less is more approach is the way forward. Anushka Sharma had a sparkling moment at home with a bare face, happy smile and the perfect sunlight spot. Ananya Panday's throwback picture was sun-kissed with peachy hues on her cheeks, eyes and lips. The wet tresses flipped on one side added softness to the look.
Sunny Leone looked glamorous with burnt orange lips and glossy silver eyelids while alerting her fans about the sale going on for her beauty brand, Starstruck. The glamour didn't end there. Her short wavy tresses pushed the beauty quotient up a notch. Talking about brand promotions, Katrina Kaif flaunted her brand Kay Beauty with an amazing nude high definition look and revealed her secret for a camera-ready look- loose powder. With piercing eyes, nude lips and messy bun, Katrina raised the temperature of the Gram.
Sonakshi Sinha posted a throwback picture from last year when elevator selfies were a thing. Her minimalist look with lips adding a pop of colour, chic bun and trendy sunglasses made up a look to bookmark for an after-work evening. Bhumi Pednekar and her sister Samiksha Pednekar in association with Grazia India magazine have been doing a perky at-home series on Instagram. Both the sisters with glossy nude make-up and impeccable hair will convince you to get out of those pyjama sets and glam it up. Meanwhile, Diana Penty channelled her inner Bambi with a face completely bare of make-up. It made us wish our skin to look as flawless as her without any make-up on. What about you?
And throwback seems to be the theme of the Gram. Alaya F posted a throwback picture of herself from her 'Jawaani Jaaneman' promotion days. The monochromatic look with peach hues is both laid-back and fierce at the same time. The long wavy hair with caramel highlights complemented her glorious look.
Well, that's about Instagram this week. If you are someone who diverts more towards the minimalist look, all these will make a great addition to your make-up arsenal.