- Movies Karan Patel On Wife Ankita's Miscarriage: Luckily For Me, Ankita Was Stronger One; Solid Hai Woh!
- News SC rejects plea on claim about therapy to deal with COVID-19
- Finance Mutual Fund Interest Is Slowing And It’s Worrisome
- Automobiles Mercedes-Benz S-Class 2021 Models To Feature 12.8-Inch Touchscreen Infotainment System: Details
- Sports Sourav Ganguly files: 'Greg Chappell was not alone in sacking me and thwarting my 2007 World Cup dream'
- Technology These Smartphones Are Available On Online Sale Only
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In July 2020
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Tonight was the night of Elle Beauty Awards and what a night it was. We often look up to our favourite celebrities for some beauty inspiration. And this was a night with so much to get inspired from. We don't always want a dramatic make-up look. We usually want a make-up look that we can carry with ease and is suitable for our regular days at work or college. And Anushka Sharma's look at the Elle Beauty Awards was just the look you would want to flaunt.
Anushka Sharma wore a monochromatic nude make-up look. It is a subtle look that spoke volumes. Anushka went for a matte base for the event. She added a nice layer of bronzer over her face that gave her a stunning sun-kissed look. The dark filled-in brows added some sharpness to the look. Talking about her eye make-up, it was pretty simple and basic with nude brown eyeshadow applied all over the lid. The smudged black eyeliner at the upper and lower lash line added an element of depth to the entire look. The peach eyeshadow at the inner corner of the eyes made an excellent addition to the eye look. She finished off the eye look with a nice coat of mascara to her eyelashes.
The beautiful pink blush on her cheekbones brightened up her face. The subtle highlight at the high points of her cheeks and nude brown lipstick finished off her look. Her Shoulder-length tresses were curled in stunning loose curls that put the whole look together. All in all, it was a great look that impressed us immensely. We also happen to think that this is a look that anyone of us can carry. So do give this one a go. And if you did, share your thoughts and experience with us in the comment section below.