- 7 hrs ago 73% Population Of Odisha Has Developed Antibodies Against COVID: ICMR Survey
- 8 hrs ago Karisma Kapoor Celebrates Spring Stylishly In The Fall; Posts A Cute Set Of Pictures With Randhir Kapoor
- 9 hrs ago Benefits Of Pomegranate For Babies: When To Introduce And Things To Remember
- 12 hrs ago Janhvi Kapoor And Ananya Panday Flaunt Green Outfits At The Global Citizen Live 2021 Event
- Technology Flipkart The Big Billion Days Sale: Discount Offers On Realme 8s 5G, Realme C21Y, Realme Narzo 30 5G, And More
- News UP relaxes Covid lockdown norms for functions at open spaces
- Movies Shah Rukh Khan: Gauri Says I Overact All The Time And I Do Not Even Look Good On Screen [Flashback]
- Sports IPL 2021: BCCI announce time change for October 8 doubleheader; to host both games at same time
- Automobiles eBikeGo To Install 1 lakh IoT Enabled Charging Stations In India
- Finance Crisil Upgrades Bharti Airtel's Long-Term Rating to AA+; Short-Term Rating Reaffirmed
- Education JMI Entrance Exam Result 2021 Declared For All Courses, Check JMI Result Link
- Travel Top 10 Places To Visit In Karnataka in Winter
Sarees are one of the most appealing attire which has gathered the attention of women across the world. Not just Indians but even some Hollywood beauties have donned the desi look to flaunt their curves while going ethnic.
One of the best things about saree is, you can drape the long 6-meter outfit in any way you please. From trying the classic floating style to pleating the pallu into a short patli, there are numerous ways to wear a saree.
A lot of celebrities have worn the sexy yet elegant Indian outfit in chic ways which has redifined the ethnic wear completely.
Gone are the days when we only used to stick to the extremely common ways of draping a saree. Now you can drape the saree in chic and fashionable ways like the stars. Here are some of the best ways to wear a saree and flaunt your svelte figure to the fullest.
Stylish Ways To Wear A Saree:
Floating Style: You can try the classic floating style to drape your saree. Just make sure your blouse is heavy and creatively designed if your saree is sheer.
Skirt Style: Drape your saree like a skirt and stitch a separate pallu with heavy embroidery for a retro inspired look.
Short Floating: Not all women are comfortable holding their long pallu in the classic floating style. Thus, this is one of the easiest yet sensuous ways to drape in floating style and also flaunt your curves.
Extremely Short Patli: If you are wearing a flowy fabric like Chiffon or Georgette, you can pleat into an extremely short patli. It will flaunt your svelte figure and look stylish too.
Casual Short Patli: This is another classic way to drape a saree. If you do not like it too short, you can opt for pleats depending on your comfort.
Pin It: Short patlis can be secured with stunning stone studded saree pins.
Accessorise It: If you want to accessorise the plain saree, you can use layered saree accessories like these for the royal touch.
Fusion Style: If you want to experiment with your saree, wear it with dhoti pants.
Use A Jacket: It is quite chic and not easy to carry off. Prefer contrasting jacket designs and colours which blend well with the saree. Avoid wearing heavily embroidered sarees if you are opting for a jacket.