- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 18 January 2020
- 13 hrs ago What Causes Vitamin B12 Deficiency And How To Treat It
- 14 hrs ago Common Myths And Its Facts About Diabetes
- 16 hrs ago 10 Effective Natural Remedies For Treating Ear Pimples
- News NBF brings financial accountability in BBMP to the fore after 5 years of relentless fight
- Technology PUBG PC Receives Version 6.1 Update With New Karakin Map
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Movies Kartik Aaryan's Birthday Gift To His Mother Is A Swanky Car Worth Rs. 38.9 Lakhs!
- Sports Fireworks expected as Real Madrid host Sevilla in La Liga
- Finance Markets May Trend Higher In The Coming Week
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
A nice saree blouse design can change the look of your saree completely. That is why; your blouse is not just an accessory to wear your saree with. The blouse actually defines how you will look in a particular saree. This is especially true in case of sheer sarees. A sheer saree is basically transparent which makes the blouse all the more visible.
So a sheer saree blouse has to be special because it not completely hidden by the saree pallu. Saree blouse designs for sheer sarees have to be chosen very carefully. Usually, a sheer saree is worn to make a bold style statement and to complete your sassy look you need to have the perfectly designed blouse. With the wrong type of blouse for a sheer saree, your look will be marred.
Celebrities wear sheer sarees very frequently. In fact, a large majority of celebrities wear only sheer sarees. So your possibilities for getting great ideas for a sheer saree blouse are abundant. Boldsky has put together a few great saree blouse designs that will go very well with your sheer saree.
Sleeveless Colour Block Blouse
Madhuri Dixit carries sheer sarees most elegantly. She more this pink Sabyasachi Mukherjee saree with a colour block pink sleeveless blouse.
Three-Fourth Lace Sleeve
If you are wearing a traditional lehenga saree like this one, you ca team it up with a three-fourth sleeve blouse. The blouse sleeves will be sheer and the design should match the saree.
Closed Neck Blouse
When your saree is already sheer, you may not want to show off your cleavage. Kareena Kapoor has teamed up this sheer saree from Manish Malhotra with a closed neck half sleeve blouse.
Strapless Tube Blouse
When you want to make a really bold style statement with your sheer saree, make Shilpa Shetty your celebrity style buddy. Shilpa wore this animal print saree from Neeta Lulla with a strapless tube blouse.
Madhuri Dixit wore this creame coloured sheer saree from Sabyasachi Mukherjee's couture. Her blouse was bright pink adding a blob of colour to her emsemble.
This black and red Manish Malhotra saree looked stunning on Deepika Padukone. All thanks to the stylish bikini blouse she chose to wear.
Full Sleeved Blouse
You may have already noticed that full sleeved blouses are really in fashion these days. Try wearing a plain full-sleeved blouse with your sheer saree.
Choli Cut Blouse
The typical choli-cut blouse has always been in fashion. As you can see, the choli-cut blouse makes you look sexy in a transparent saree as well.
Lace Neck Blouse
To match the texture of your saree, have the neck and back portion of your blouse made with lace. So the blouse will compliment the saree very well.
One Arm Long Sleeved Blouse
Sonam Kapoor is wearing her Payal Khandelwal saree with a blouse that is sleeveless on one side and full-sleeved on the other.