- 2 hrs ago 17 Herbal Remedies To Get Rid Of Hot Flashes
- 6 hrs ago National Girl Child Day 2021: History And Significance Of This Day
- 6 hrs ago Lady Gaga’s Crown Braid Hairstyle At The Inauguration Is Chic But It Has A Hidden Detail That Is Unmissable!
- 6 hrs ago After Viral Memes, Here’s The Story Behind Bernie Sanders’ Famous Mittens
- News Rahul assures revisiting GST when Cong is voted to power at Centre
- Finance FM Launches Mobile App for Union Budget 2021
- Sports McIlroy turns tables on Hatton to set up thrilling final day
- Movies Larry King Of Larry King Live Fame Passes Away At The Age Of 87
- Education SBI SCO Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link To Download
- Technology Realme X7 Series RAM, Storage, And Color Options Leaked; Launch Expected For February 4
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Swift Sales Cross 23 Lakh Units Mark: Becomes Best-Selling Car Of 2020
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In January 2021
You might have heard a lot about different types of clean-ups and facials like fruit facial, gold facial, pearl facial, and others, but have you ever heard of something called microcurrent facial? Well, if you haven't, it is time you read on this article to know more about this type of facial, what it is, what it does, what are its benefits, and most importantly, how is it done?
What Is Microcurrent Facial?
Microcurrent facial is a facial procedure that is intended to uplift your face, tone your facial muscles, and give it a glowing and radiant look. It is a painless procedure that involves the use of machines and some chemical-based products.
This type of facial is meant to tighten the pores on your skin and make your skin look youthful and glowing. It is one of the best options if you want to go for an anti-ageing facial.
Microcurrent facial treatment costs about $200 per session, but the price can vary from salon to salon. The more expensive salon you go to, the higher the price they might quote. However, most dermatology salons offer microcurrent facial packages. Although they are quite expensive and fancy, they are totally worth it!
Benefits Of Microcurrent Facial
Microcurrent facial offers a range of benefits for our skin, which are listed below:
- It improves the texture of your skin
- It defines your jawline and also visibly lifts up your eyebrows
- It delays the signs of premature ageing and gets rid of fine lines, wrinkles, as well as crows feet
- It improves blood circulation and gives your face a radiant glow
- It detoxifies your skin and flushes out toxins from it, thus making it healthy and glowing
- It reduces the appearance of acne and pimples
- It exfoliates your skin and removes dead skin cells as well as clear clogged pores on your skin
- It treats uneven skin tone
How Is Microcurrent Facial Done?
Although microcurrent involves simple and easy procedure, it should only be carried out by a professional at a salon and should not be tried at home. Listed below is the correct procedure to do microcurrent facial:
- The process begins with cleansing since people might have make-up on or they might have applied any kind of lotion, toner or mosituriser on their skin. So, the dermatologist begins the session with cleansing your face thoroughly.
- In the second step, the dermatologist analyses your skin under magnifying lamps to understand the requirements of your skin - even the minutest detail.
- The next step involves going for a hot steam. You might have gone for a steam during regular facials too. This is to open up the pores on your skin and soften them.
- The fourth step involves exfoliation. Here, the dermatologist removes all dead skin cells from your skin using a mechanical procedure.
- In the next step, the dermatologist massages your facial muscles allowing them to relax, breathe, and rejuvenate.
- The next step involves using a face mask. The dermatologist applies a peel off face mask on your skin, the type of which depends on your skin type and your requirements, leaves to mask on for about 20 minutes and peels it off when it dries.
- In the final step, the dermatologist applies a toner on your skin and leaves it at that.