- 17 hrs ago Cancer Centre Successfully Initiates Neuro-Monitoring Technique For Spinal Cord Surgery, A First In Mumbai
- 22 hrs ago Happy Parents Day 2021: Wishes, Images, Quotes, Status To Share With Your Parents
- 1 day ago Tokyo Olympics 2020: Know About India's Saikhom Mirabai Chanu Who Won Silver Medal In Weightlifting
- 1 day ago Kriti Sanon Looks Fresh And Radiant In Her Vibrant Orange Dress; Take A Look At Her Orange Eye Shadow Too!
- Technology Amazon Prime Day Sale 2021: Discount Offer On Top Trending Smartphones
- Movies Veteran Actress Savita Bajaj, Who Was In Dire Need Of Financial Help, Gets Discharged From Hospital
- Sports India vs Sri Lanka 1st T20I: Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Suryakumar Yadav star in India's 38-run win over Sri Lanka
- News PM Modi cleared roadblocks to NE peace, development: Amit Shah
- Finance 3 Best Performing And High-Rated Gilt Funds To Start SIP In 2021
- Education CGBSE 12th Marksheet: Check CG 12th Result Name Wise And Roll Number
- Automobiles Piaggio Ape HT Three-Wheelers Launched In India At Rs 2.24 Lakh: Cargo & Passenger CNG Available
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In August
You might have heard a lot about different types of clean-ups and facials like fruit facial, gold facial, pearl facial, and others, but have you ever heard of something called microcurrent facial? Well, if you haven't, it is time you read on this article to know more about this type of facial, what it is, what it does, what are its benefits, and most importantly, how is it done?
What Is Microcurrent Facial?
Microcurrent facial is a facial procedure that is intended to uplift your face, tone your facial muscles, and give it a glowing and radiant look. It is a painless procedure that involves the use of machines and some chemical-based products.
This type of facial is meant to tighten the pores on your skin and make your skin look youthful and glowing. It is one of the best options if you want to go for an anti-ageing facial.
Microcurrent facial treatment costs about $200 per session, but the price can vary from salon to salon. The more expensive salon you go to, the higher the price they might quote. However, most dermatology salons offer microcurrent facial packages. Although they are quite expensive and fancy, they are totally worth it!
Benefits Of Microcurrent Facial
Microcurrent facial offers a range of benefits for our skin, which are listed below:
- It improves the texture of your skin
- It defines your jawline and also visibly lifts up your eyebrows
- It delays the signs of premature ageing and gets rid of fine lines, wrinkles, as well as crows feet
- It improves blood circulation and gives your face a radiant glow
- It detoxifies your skin and flushes out toxins from it, thus making it healthy and glowing
- It reduces the appearance of acne and pimples
- It exfoliates your skin and removes dead skin cells as well as clear clogged pores on your skin
- It treats uneven skin tone
How Is Microcurrent Facial Done?
Although microcurrent involves simple and easy procedure, it should only be carried out by a professional at a salon and should not be tried at home. Listed below is the correct procedure to do microcurrent facial:
- The process begins with cleansing since people might have make-up on or they might have applied any kind of lotion, toner or mosituriser on their skin. So, the dermatologist begins the session with cleansing your face thoroughly.
- In the second step, the dermatologist analyses your skin under magnifying lamps to understand the requirements of your skin - even the minutest detail.
- The next step involves going for a hot steam. You might have gone for a steam during regular facials too. This is to open up the pores on your skin and soften them.
- The fourth step involves exfoliation. Here, the dermatologist removes all dead skin cells from your skin using a mechanical procedure.
- In the next step, the dermatologist massages your facial muscles allowing them to relax, breathe, and rejuvenate.
- The next step involves using a face mask. The dermatologist applies a peel off face mask on your skin, the type of which depends on your skin type and your requirements, leaves to mask on for about 20 minutes and peels it off when it dries.
- In the final step, the dermatologist applies a toner on your skin and leaves it at that.