- 2 hrs ago Schizophrenia: Causes, Symptoms And Treatment
- 3 hrs ago 9 Things People With Oily Skin Should Never Do
- 7 hrs ago Hina Khan Shows Us Her Evolved Fashion Sensibility With This Sculptural Gown At Cannes 2019
- 8 hrs ago Cannes Diary 2019: Diana Penty Sticks To The Roots With Her Impeccable Sculptural Sari
- Sports BREAKING NEWS: Kompany leaving Manchester City after 11 years
- News Violence, clashes mar polling yet again in Bengal, Supriyo blames Mamata
- Education WB Madhyamik Result 2019 Likely To Be Released on May 21
- Movies Maharshi AP/TS Box Office Collections 10 Days: Mahesh Babu’s Movie Continues To Rake In The Moolah
- Technology How to hide and encrypt your files on any OnePlus smartphone using Lockbox
- Automobiles Bentley Book Costs More Than A Luxury House — Rs 1.80 Crore For A Book!
- Finance Here's How Google Is Tracking Your Online Purchases
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Not everybody is blessed with soft, beautiful and flawless skin. But, that does not mean we cannot get flawless skin. All you need to do is understand and know your skin type and look for home remedies that can help you get beautiful, spotless, and glowing skin. And, when it comes to home remedies, sky is the limit. You can find almost everything and anything that can help you achieve beautiful skin and hair.
Speaking of home remedies, have your ever tried using marigold for skin care? Well, if you haven't, it is time you try using marigold flowers once for your skin and see the amazing benefits it offers - the most effective one being imparting a healthy glow and radiance to your skin. Listed below are some amazing benefits of marigold for the skin and why it deserves a place in your skin care routine.
Why Is Marigold Beneficial For Your Skin?
Loaded with antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, marigold flowers, also known as calendula, are a premium choice when it comes to skin care. They have natural moisturising properties and lend a brighter tone to your skin with regular and prolonged usage.
Moreover, they also have amazing healing properties and are widely used to treat a number of skin conditions and infections like acne, pimples, and eczema. They are proven to be a natural cure for acne due to their strong and effective antiseptic properties. They also boost collagen production in your skin and improve the natural elasticity of your skin.
Besides, marigold flowers are known to impart a natural glow to your skin by lending it a brighter and lighter tone. They also impart a natural radiance to your skin, thus giving you a glowing and healthy skin. If you want a radiant, glowing, and healthy skin by merely sitting at home, a marigold face pack is one of the choicest options. It is simple and easy to make and is completely cost-effective.
Listed below is a simple and quick homemade marigold face pack recipe.
How To Make Marigold Face Pack For Skin Brightening?
• 3 marigold flowers
• 1 tbsp sandalwood powder
• 1 tbsp honey
• ½ tbsp yoghurt (curd)
• ½ tbsp lemon juice
How to do
• Take the marigold flowers, crush them to make a paste and set it aside in a small bowl.
• Now take another bowl and add yoghurt to it.
• Next, add honey to the yoghurt and mix it well.
• Next, add lemon juice to the mixture and blend all the ingredients together.
• Now, add sandalwood powder to the mixture and blend all the ingredients together.
• Lastly, take the crushed marigold flowers paste and mix it with the other ingredients until they perfectly blend with each other.
• The marigold face pack is now ready for application and can be easily applied using your fingers or a brush. Although most women prefer using a brush as application with your hands can become a bit messy.
How to apply
• Wash your face with clean water thoroughly. You can even use a face wash to clean your face and remove all dirt and dust settled on it. One thing you must remember is that you need to wash your face with cold water to open the pores on your skin.
• Now, take a brush and apply the marigold pack on your face and neck. Avoid your eyes, ears, and mouth while applying the pack.
• Let the pack rest for 15-20 minutes.
• Rinse it off with warm water to close the pores.
• Repeat this pack twice a week for desired results.
Marigold face pack is indeed one of the easiest face packs to make at home and is very effective too. Do try this amazing face pack at home and see the difference for yourself!