- 2 hrs ago Schizophrenia: Causes, Symptoms And Treatment
- 3 hrs ago 9 Things People With Oily Skin Should Never Do
- 8 hrs ago Hina Khan Shows Us Her Evolved Fashion Sensibility With This Sculptural Gown At Cannes 2019
- 8 hrs ago Cannes Diary 2019: Diana Penty Sticks To The Roots With Her Impeccable Sculptural Sari
- Sports BREAKING NEWS: Kompany leaving Manchester City after 11 years
- News Violence, clashes mar polling yet again in Bengal, Supriyo blames Mamata
- Education WB Madhyamik Result 2019 Likely To Be Released on May 21
- Movies Maharshi AP/TS Box Office Collections 10 Days: Mahesh Babu’s Movie Continues To Rake In The Moolah
- Technology How to hide and encrypt your files on any OnePlus smartphone using Lockbox
- Automobiles Bentley Book Costs More Than A Luxury House — Rs 1.80 Crore For A Book!
- Finance Here's How Google Is Tracking Your Online Purchases
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Everyone wants to have glowing and radiant skin. And, for that, we often try using a lot of products - ranging from creams, moisturisers, lotions, serums, scrubs to face masks. And what could better than trying some homemade face masks for beautiful and soft skin?
Speaking of homemade face masks, have you ever tried using flowers for skin care? A face mask made using flowers and a couple of other natural ingredients straight from your kitchen? Well, if you haven't, it is time you give it a though. Try making a face mask using chamomile flowers and see the amazing results it gives you.
Benefits Of Chamomile For Skin
Chamomile has a range of skin benefits to offer, some of which are listed below:
- It possess anti-inflammatory properties that help to soothe your skin from any kind of irritation and rashes
- It provides relief to dry skin
- It moisturises and nourishes your skin
- It gives you soft, supple skin
How To Make Chamomile Face Masks At Home?
Chamomile & oatmeal face mask
- 4 tbsp oatmeal (finely grounded powder)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 chamomile flowers - crushed
How to do
- In a bowl, add some finely grounded oatmeal and some baking soda. Mix both the ingredients well.
- Next, add crushed chamomile flowers and blend well
- Now, add some honey to the mixture and blend all the ingredients into one.
- Lastly, add some sugar to it and let it blend until you get a consistent mixture.
- Apply the pack on your face and neck and let it stay for 20 minutes
- Wash it off with cold water.
- Repeat this pack twice a week for desired results.
Chamomile & almonds face mask
- 4 chamomile flowers
- 2 tbsp honey
- 5-6 crushed almonds/ 1 tbsp almond powder
- 2-3 drops of almond essential oil
How to do
- Crush some chamomile flowers and place them in a bowl.
- Add honey to the crushed flowers and mix well.
- Next, add a few drops of almond essential oil to the honey-flowers mixture and blend all the ingredients well
- Now, add some crushed almonds or almond powder to it and blend all the ingredients together.
- Apply the pack on your face and neck and let it stay for about 15 minutes.
- Rinse it off with cold water and pat it dry.
- Repeat this pack twice a week.
Chamomile & olive oil face mask
- 2-3 chamomile flowers - finely crushed
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
How to do
- In a small bowl, add some finely crushed chamomile flowers and mix them with some sugar.
- Add some olive oil to it and blend all the ingredients together.
- Let the mixture rest for a few minutes before you start applying it on your face and neck.
- Allow the pack to stay for 15-20 minutes before you proceed to rise it off.
- Repeat this pack thrice a week for desired results.