- 38 min ago From Shamita Shetty To Shikha Talsania: Whose Dress Game Was The Best?
- 40 min ago Osteoporosis In Men: Risk Factors And Tips To Prevent It
- 17 hrs ago Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- 17 hrs ago Dia Mirza’s Blue Floral Dress Makes For A Perfect All-Occasion Attire
- Finance AirAsia Puts On Offer ‘Big Sale' For 72 Hours
- News WB CM Mamata likely to meet doctors without media but demand meeting be recorded
- Technology Huawei Nova 5 Official Teaser Confirms 32MP Selfie Camera And WaterDrop Notch
- Automobiles Toyota Innova Rolls Over Thrice In Crash; Airbags Fail To Deploy
- Sports 'Another strike on Pakistan': Home Minister Amit Shah congratulates Team India on emphatic WC win
- Movies Taimur CHEERS For Team India In Blue Jersey; Dad Saif Watches Ind vs Pak Match With Reel Daughter!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Our skin is often exposed to certain factors like the harmful rays of the sun, overuse of facial make-up, environmental pollution, etc. As a result, our skin becomes dull and looks lifeless, thus creating an uneven complexion on the skin. The main reason can be the dead skin cells accumulated on the skin.
Merely using ready-made cosmetic creams and lotions won't work if you don't take care of it with natural remedies too. Moreover, overuse of such products often leads to more damage to the skin. So here we'll be discussing an easy DIY remedy using honey and yogurt that can help in getting a brighter skin naturally. This pack also contains other ingredients like cinnamon and nutmeg powder.
So now let us have a look at how to go about preparing this simple DIY for brighter skin.
DIY Yogurt And Honey Face Pack For A Brighter Skin
- 1 tbsp plain yogurt
- 1 tsp honey
- A pinch of cinnamon powder
- A pinch of nutmeg powder
How To Do?
Take a clean bowl and add yogurt to it. Make sure that you use unflavoured yogurt in this pack. The next step is to add the raw honey into the yogurt. You can grind the cinnamon and nutmeg and make a fine powder. Add this into the mixture. Be careful that you just add a pinch of it and not overdo it since these might cause irritation on the skin. Finally, combine all the ingredients in a bowl, well enough to make a smooth paste.
How To Apply?
Before you apply it on your face, do a patch test on your hand in order to make sure that you are not allergic to it. First, wash your face thoroughly to remove any dirt if any and pat dry. Apply an even layer of the yogurt and honey mixture on your face. Leave it on for about 7-10 minutes. Later, after 10 minutes you can wash it off with warm water. You can follow this remedy at least once a week regularly for a few weeks to get the best results.
Benefits Of Yogurt
Yogurt, as we all know, is one of the common kitchen ingredients found in every household. Its skin care benefits are well known since ages. Rich in lactic acid, yogurt helps in exfoliating the skin by removing the dead skin cells and thus brightening the skin. Also, yogurt has probiotics that help in treating blemishes, if any.
Benefits Of Honey
Honey is considered as a natural healer and a bleach that will help in hydrating and brightening the skin and thus keeping it moisturised. Also, it possesses antioxidants that aid in rejuvenating the skin and keeping it healthy. The anti-inflammatory properties in honey will treat any kind of inflammation on the skin, whether it is acne, pimples, etc. Regular application of honey will help in getting a glowing skin.
Benefits Of Cinnamon
Many of you might wonder how to use cinnamon on the face. But yes, applying cinnamon has its own benefits. It helps in improving the blood circulation and helps in brightening the skin. It also helps in killing the bacteria on the surface of the skin and detoxifies it.
Benefits Of Nutmeg
Nutmeg has stimulating properties that help in treating the dull skin by removing the dead skin cells. The healing properties will help in removing acne scars, pimples, etc. effectively, if used regularly. If you have a dry skin, nutmeg helps in getting rid of the same.