- 10 hrs ago Chaitra Navratri 2021: Date, Muhurta, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- 11 hrs ago Hina Khan Glams Up With Copper Green Eye Shadow And Glossy Nude Lips; Get The Look In A Few Simple Steps!
- 13 hrs ago Ugadi And Baisakhi 2021: Spruce Up Your Festive Look With Celebs-Inspired Traditional Suits
- 16 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 13 April 2021
- Sports Tokyo Olympics: Five Indian athletes, including Olympics-qualified Priyanka Goswami, Covid 19 positive
- Movies Ankita Lokhande, Rahul Vaidya, Urvashi Dholakia And Other TV Celebs Wish Fans Happy Gudi Padwa
- News Prime Minister Narendra Modi calls for united global efforts to defeat COVID-19 pandemic
- Technology Step By Step Guide To Unlock And Recover Files From Locked SD Card
- Automobiles Kabira Mobility Hermes 75 High-Speed Commercial Delivery Electric Scooter Launched In India
- Finance Gold Price Fall Not Much A Worry for NBFCs, Banks Need To Be Watchful
- Education CSBC Bihar Police Constable Final Result 2021 Declared
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In April
Rose water is used by a lot of women in their skin care regimen. But here are reasons on why you should stick to using only rose water for the skin and not some other form of a toner.
Rose water has been used by generations of women to get that rosy tint on their faces and even to freshen up in the middle of the day. It has a lot of skin benefits.
One of the best things about it is that it has been in use for a really long time, which makes it really good and trustworthy to use on the skin. After all, if generations of women have been using it, there must be a strong reason for it.
We have listed certain benefits of using rose water and particular reasons on why we should use only rose water for skin care.
1. For Toning:
Toning is really important, ladies. But a lot of us can be antsy about buying a toner, to cut costs. Just use rose water. It works just as well and is a whole lot cheaper. It improves the suppleness of the skin, providing it with a lot of nourishment.
2. In Face Packs:
Mix a little rose water in multani mitti to make the best face pack for all skin types. This is the simplest face pack to make at home and helps keep the oil balance on your face to normal.
3. Makeup Setting:
You know all those fancy makeup setting sprays that make your skin look super glossy and dewy? Just spray on some rose water once you are done with your makeup and let it dry. It will leave you with a nice glow.
4. For Shrinking Large Pores:
Keep a bottle of rose water in the refrigerator and use a cotton ball to dab it on after you wash your face. This will help shrink the size of your pores if they are too large.
5. For Acne:
Cold rose water is a great way to get relief from painful acne that is bothering you too much. This will give you some amount of relief. And that is why you should stick to using rose water in your skin care regimen.
6. To Soothe Areas After Hair Removal:
The skin is really sensitive and painful after hair removal of any sort, especially if it is threading or waxing. Apply rose water to the areas immediately after, to avoid chafing or boils from appearing.
7. To Retain Moisture In The Skin:
Rose water is the best way to provide moisture to really dry skin. Rose water is also beneficial for oily-skinned people who find it uncomfortable to use moisturisers. That is when they should stick to using only rose water.