- 14 min ago Neena Gupta's Frock Look Is Winning The Internet And We Love It
- 22 min ago Ananya Panday’s Bronze Make-up Look For Star Screen Awards Is A Red Carpet Win
- 50 min ago Sonakshi Sinha’s Recent Pink Ethereal Outfits Are What All Fashionistas' Dreams Are Made Of
- 1 hr ago 11 Health Benefits Of White Pepper
- Movies Inside Video: What Break Up? Kartik Aaryan & Sara Ali Khan Are All Comfy At The Star Screen Awards
- News Noida police recover 2 dead bodies in a house, extramarital affair suspected
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Finance Petrol Price Rises To One-Year High; Price In Delhi Rs. 75/Lt
- Sports Sri Lanka arrive in Pakistan for first Test series on Pak soil after 2009
- Technology Vivo V17: The Good, Bad, And The X Factor
- Travel Darjeeling - The Queen Of Hills
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
What would you do when you get to know that your partner loves alcohol so much? The chances are more that you might stop him from continuing for health reasons but after reading this you wouldn't mind if he gulps down a bit of it once in a while. Whisky can be included in your beauty regime very effectively.
Face masks made with whisky as the main ingredient enhance the appearance of the skin instantly. It is the best on-the-go skincare if you have some whisky in store. It does not take much time and works really well when combined with some natural ingredients mentioned below.
Some of the benefits of whisky include dirt removal, controls oil on face, reduces inflammation and acts as an antiseptic. Use these masks in moderation as too much of whisky can dry out the skin.
The simplest concoction of all with just plain water, yet highly effective. Into ½ cup of water, mix around 2 teaspoons of whisky. Dab it on your skin with the help of a cotton ball. Rinse it off with water after a wait of 5 minutes to reveal the glow.
Lemon gives the face a squeaky clean look as it is a natural bleach. The addition of whisky only enhances it. Combine 2 tablespoons of whisky to ½ tablespoon of fresh lemon juice. Apply it on the face and rest until 15-20 minutes. Wash with cold water and follow up with a moisturiser. It treats dark and dull skin.
Get a flawless skin instantly with this face mask. Honey has moisturising properties and helps slow down ageing by giving a firmer skin. Add a spoon of whisky to a tablespoon of honey. Massage the mixture into your skin for a few minutes. Leave it on for 15 minutes and then rinse with water.
Milk contains lactic acid which improves the skin tone. A few drops of whisky must be added to a teaspoon of milk or 1-2 teaspoons of whisky if using milk powder. Mix in honey for some extra goodness. Take a few minutes and use your fingertips to massage it into your skin. Rest for a while and wash it off.
Take one egg white and beat it well to make it frothy. Mix 1 tablespoon of whisky and milk powder each to the egg white. Add in a few drops of lemon juice to make it richer. Even it out onto your face and wait for 15 minutes. Clean with distilled water to treat acne.
This ingredient enhances the texture of the skin and increases collagen production. You will need 1 teaspoon of cocoa powder and a few drops of whisky for this. Combine the two and apply on the face and neck. Let the paste work magic on your skin until it dries. Use lukewarm water to wash it off and pat dry with a towel.
Rose is known for its many benefits on the skin. It acts as a natural toner and heals the redness in the skin. It works even better when combined with whisky. Take a handful of rose petals, crush them by adding some rose water. Extract the juice and add in half a spoon of whisky. Apply on face, leave on for 15 minutes and wash away with normal water.
This antifungal plant comes very handy and treats impurities to a great extent. Grind a handful of them and mix a spoon of whisky into it. Spread it on the face and rest for 10 minutes before washing it off with water.
Cucumber cools and relaxes the skin. When combined with whisky, it makes the skin clearer. Make ½ cup of cucumber pulp by grinding it in a processor or mixie. Mix 2 teaspoons of whisky to it and use it on the face to get good results.