Facial is a thorough face cleansing and massaging session that should happen at regular intervals, in order to maintain a healthy glow and skin texture.
However, facial either requires a salon visit or long preparation at home to do and thus, women often skip it. Despite knowing the benefits and pros of a facial, women skip it being scared of the preparation associated with the facial.
To simplify the problem and make facial a regular beauty routine in every woman's beauty care, here is summarizing the entire process of facial in only five steps.
Follow these five steps of a facial one after the other at home and your skin will show results within 24 hours.
Before beginning, ensure you collect all the ingredients required to do the facial and then go for it, right at home.
Cleanse Your Face
At first, you have to cleanse your face. How you will cleanse your face in the at-home facial procedure depends on the present condition of your face.
- If your face has makeup, first remove it with coconut oil and then cleanse it with normal water.
- Face cleansing best happens if you can use coconut water. Another natural face cleansing agent is honey.
- Apply your cleanser in a circular motion on the cheeks, forehead and all over the face and leave it for 10 minutes.
- Wipe it off with a clean tissue. You cannot use this tissue again during the facial.
Exfoliate Very Gently
- For the second step of the at-home facial, you have to scrub your face. You can use a simple DIY scrubber recipe or buy a scrubber from the market.
- Please ensure you do not over extend this scrubbing step, as it can damage your skin.
- Take a hefty amount of your scrubber and massage on your face. Scrubbing should be extra-specific around the nose and beneath the lips.
- After 8-10 minutes of scrubbing, wash your face.
Spend Time On Steam
- At the third step of the at-home facial comes in the steam. This might sound a little tough to do but it is very relaxing.
- Steam is an important step of a facial, which you cannot afford to miss.
- Prepare a vessel full of hot water and you will need a towel.
- Cover your head with the towel and inhale the steam of the hot water.
- This will make your face a little sweaty, but it is for the good.
- After 6-8 minutes of steam, get set for the next step of the at-home facial - toning.
Toning And More
- Now use a blackhead extracting tweezer and press it all over the face to clear all the whiteheads and blackheads.
- This should not be done on top of the pimples or skin eruptions.
- When done with the thorough cleaning process using a tweezer, wipe your face with a towel.
- Now, dab your favourite fruit toner on a cotton pad and apply this on your face.
Face Mask At The End
- Once the face toning is done, the last and final step of the at-home facial is applying a face mask.
- For the face mask, you can go for your favourite brand or just pick a skin-friendly pulpy fruit.
- Make a thick face pack, apply it all over the face and relax for the next 20 minutes.
- The mask has to dry on your face before you wash it off.
- Wash off the dry mask with water and then, sprinkle some rose water all over your face.
You are done with your at-home facial process and now, just wait 24 hours for your face to reveal the result.
- Beauty Treatments You Can Do At Home
- Benefits Of Facial Massage That You Should Know About
- All You Need To Know About Facial Cupping
- Top Things You Must Avoid After A Facial Treatment
- Miraculous Home Remedies You Can Use To Get A Firm Facial Skin
- White Vinegar- Your Skin’s Next Best Friend
- Easy-to-make Facial Scrubs To Get Rid Of Dead Skin
- DIY All-Natural Facial Cleansers For Healthy Skin
- Different Flower Facials To Indulge In This Season
- Benefits Of Ice Facial
- Natural Facial Serums That Deserve A Spot In Your Beauty Routine
- 10 Types Of Facial According To Your Skin Type And Concern
- Benefits Of Carrot For Skin Care