TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Minimum Income Guarantee Will Increase Congress Tally, Say People
- IPL 2019: RR vs KXIP — Highlights
- Ford Cars To Feature Amazon Alexa — Best Voice-Command System Ever?
- Shabana Azmi Reacts To PM Modi Biopic Credit Row
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Airtel Online Store: Get Samsung Galaxy S10, iPhone XR, Google Pixel 3
- She Injected Fruit Juice Into Blood!
- Top 5 Affordable Cities In India To Live In 2019
Believe it or not, there is a right way and a wrong way to wash your face! And how you wash your face determines how your skin is at the end of the day.
Washing your face may seem like a very simple thing to do, but there is usually an art involved in it. It is the most basic thing that most of us learn, but ladies, it is time to unlearn that because we will tell you how to wash your face correctly.
The way you wash your face and your skincare routine can determine when your face can break into pimples and even how fast or slow your skin can start to show the signs of ageing. So, rather than spending all of your savings on anti-ageing treatments later on in life, why don't you just start washing your face correctly?
These steps to wash your face correctly will save your skin from a lot of agony later on in your life. So, here are the steps. Take a look.
1. Use Lukewarm Water:
Always use lukewarm water to start washing your face, as this helps open up the pores and also deep cleanses the face by getting rid of the gunk from the pores.
2. A Gentle Face Wash Will Do:
Use a gentle face wash. If you have dry skin, go for a cream cleanser, and if you have oily or combination skin, a gel-based cleanser should work just fine. Use this twice every day.
3. Scrub Once A Week:
Remember that you need to scrub your face only once a week. So, you don't need to rub excessively when washing your face or use a washcloth.
4. Use A Toner After Washing Your Face:
Use a toner right after washing your face. When using a toner, try to focus on your T zone, as this area needs the most care when compared to rest of the face. Toners bring the pH level of the skin back to its normal value.
Always moisturise your face after you've washed it. We know we may have said this a lot of times, but it is just that important. Make sure that your skin completely drinks in the moisturiser.
6. Never Skip On Using An Eye Cream:
Your under-eye area is extremely sensitive and it needs more moisture and care. So, never forget to apply an eye cream after washing your face.