- 4 hrs ago June 2020: Auspicious Dates For Buying Vehicles In This Month
- 5 hrs ago Happy Birthday Sobhita Dhulipala: Five Times The Diva Left Us Stunned With Her Unconventional Style
- 7 hrs ago Ganga Dussehra 2020: Here’s The Muhurta, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- 7 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope: 31 May To 6 June
- Sports US Olympic sprint great Bobby Morrow dies, World Athletics pays tribute
- News Army rejects purported video of eastern Ladakh face-off
- Movies Roopa Ganguly Aka Draupadi Says Trains Used To Stop At Stations So People Could Watch Mahabharat
- Technology SpaceX, NASA Liftoff Historic Crewed Mission To ISS
- Automobiles Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Highlights From The Auto Industry Of The Week Gone By
- Finance Markets Next Week: Global Cues To Remain Key
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In North India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Ancient people never had to face skin problems like we do today because they knew every secret of Mother Nature. Even in today's time with so much advancement in science and technology, we still turn towards natural remedies to get rid of our beauty woes.
Ancient people knew how to harness the power of nature. They have left behind a legacy of natural remedies, which have been lost through time and generations. But there are some people in the world who still swear by these ancient remedies to get rid of all their skin problems.
Olive oil and coconut oil havelong been used on the skin for their various benefits. But there are a few products of Mother Nature which are more powerful than any ingredient we know. Tamanu oil is one such ingredient.
Lost in the pages of history, its amazing benefits were recently re-discovered by the modern world. Tamanu oil is an extract from a nut of an evergreen tree called Calophylluminophyllu . It is used widely by people in the Southeast Asia for its amazing benefits on the skin.
The Benefits Of TamanuOil Are Numerous:
1) It is said to reduce inflammation.
2) It is rich in antioxidants and helps heal skin tissues faster.
3) It is very potent to reduce scars left by acne or keloids.
4) It is rich in fatty acids which will moisturize your skin.
5) It will help significantly reduce stretch marks.
6) It has the ability to heal wounds faster than any known product.
7) It is also one of the best anti-ageing products available in the market.
What makes Tamanu oil a miracle of Mother Nature is its natural content of three essential compounds-Calophylic acid, phospholipids and an antibiotic called lactone. It also contains powerful anti-inflammatory agent called caumarins. It is also known to inhibit skin tumour production.
Different Ways ToUse TamanuOil In Your Skin Care Routine:
1) For Treating Sunburn:
If you just spent some relaxing days in the sun, your skin may be damaged or tanned. Nothing will heal your skin faster than tamanu oil. It will soothe your burning skin, get rid of the tan and help it heal faster.Rub the tamanu oil directly onto the affected area several times a day for maximum benefits.
2) Night Repairing Cream:
Tamanu oil will help repair the damage that your skin has gone throughout the day. It will smoothen out your skin and will reduce the appearance of fine lines. Simply apply tamanu oil directly onto your face at night and wake up to gorgeous-looking skin.
3) Body Scrub:
Mix some tamanu oil with sea salt and use this to scrub your body. This scrub will exfoliate your skin without stripping it off the moisture. Your skin will feel baby smooth to touch.
4) To Treat Acne And Acne Scars:
Use tamanu oil as a spot treatment to reduce acne. Apply some tamanu oil directly on the pimple with a Q-tip. Repeat it as many times as possible to dry out the pimple.