Cleansing is one of the most vital parts of skin care. There are several beauty gurus out there who do not miss a single day of cleansing their skin.
Sometimes, what we fail to realize is that cleansing, toning and moisturising actually go hand in hand.
Cleansing helps clear your face only to a certain extent. This is not enough to remove all the impurities that are collected in your face in a day. Using a toner actually helps remove any leftover buildup of dirt that the cleanser cannot remove. And moisturising is an added benefit for the skin.
For people with oily skin, it is necessary to shrink the pores and restore the pH balance of the skin. It helps add a layer of protection and create a base for the moisturizer to be applied.
You don't have to spend a bomb on the store-kept toners that are laden with chemicals. You can go for natural ingredients instead that are present right in your kitchen shelves!
In this article, we have mentioned some of the best homemade toners for oily skin. Read further to know how to prepare a homemade toner for oily and sensitive skin.
1. Apple Cider Vinegar:
Mix one spoon of apple cider vinegar in one cup of water. Immerse a cotton pad into the solution and wipe it all over your face, after your regular beauty routine. This is known to be one of the best natural toners for oily skin.
2. Mint Leaves:
Boil 6 cups of water and add a couple of mint leaves while it is still hot. Allow the solution to cool. Dip a cotton pad in it and wipe your face with it.
3. Lemon Juice With Peppermint Tea:
You will need one spoon of lemon juice, a peppermint tea bag and a cup of hot water. Immerse the tea bag in the hot water for sometime and let it sit for a few minutes. Then, remove the tea bag and add lemon juice to it. Allow the solution to cool and your homemade toner is ready for use.
4. Aloe Vera:
Slice an aloe vera leaf and scoop out the gel. Dilute 2 spoons of the gel in a cup of water. Apply the solution on your face with a cotton pad.
Chop some cucumber into small pieces. Take a pan, add some water to it as well as the cucumber pieces. Heat the pan for 8 minutes until the water starts to boil. Blend the cucumber and water. Let it cool and filter the juice out. This is one of the best toners for oily and sensitive skin.
6. Camphor With Rose Water:
Mix a pinch of camphor in rose water. Apply this on the face after every face wash. This is a really simple and inexpensive homemade toner to use.
7. Ice Cold Water:
Use a cotton pad to dab some ice cold water onto your face after you wash it. You could also simply rub an ice cube on your face. This is also one of the best homemade toners for oily skin.
- How To Select The Right Makeup For Dark Skin Tone
- Why You Should Add A Face Toner To Your Beauty Routine?
- White Vinegar- Your Skin’s Next Best Friend
- Recipe For Nettle Hair Toner That You Can Prepare At Home
- Homemade Toner Recipes For Healthy And Lustrous Hair!
- Now You Can Prepare A Skin Toner Using Fresh Fruits! Check The Recipes Here
- Reasons Why Figs Should Be Added To Your Beauty Regimen!
- Unmatched Benefits Of Using Coconut Water For Skin And Hair
- Simple Tricks To Take Care Of Your Skin In Summer
- Why A 3 Step Skincare Routine Is Important
- Different Ways To Include Rose Water In Your Daily Skin Care Routine
- Bedtime Routine For An Overall Beautiful You
- 10 Nutrition Facts Of Homemade Almond Milk