- Finance Bitcoin Hit Levels Of $10000; Central Banks Stimulus Measure Supporting
- Technology Buying Guide: Best Budget Smartphones Available In India In June 2020
- Movies Shraddha Kapoor And Athiya Shetty Express Fury Over Killing Of Pregnant Elephant With Firecrackers
- News Cyclone Nisarga: Mumbai on alert; 110 KPH winds, 6 feet waves expected
- Sports Root could miss first Test of behind-closed-doors Windies series
- Automobiles Suzuki Access 125 & Burgman Street BS6 Scooters Prices Hiked: Here Is The New Price List
- Travel Post Lockdown Travel List: Hotspots In Spain
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
These steps will ensure that you wake up looking and feeling your best. Sometimes, when you wake up even your skin tends to look a little sallow and dull. We will tell you how you can beat all of this as well.
To kick-start a fresh morning, you'll need these tips that could help you feel and make you look all ready for the day's agenda. It is also important to keep your eating habits under check and not indulge in too much of sweet/salt if you don't want those early signs showing up early!
So, here's what all you can do to make sure you wake up looking and feeling fresh.
1. Facial Mist:
Make a facial mist using a few drops of lavender oil and some water. This will relax you, so that you don't spend hours tossing and turning in bed to fall asleep faster.
2. Facial Oils:
Use a facial oil at night to wake up to soft and nourished skin. They work to hydrate your skin overnight. And don't worry. Facial oils would not cause breakouts.
Keep a bottle of water next to your bed, and make sure to drink some water before you get to sleep as well as when you wake up. This is a difficult habit to get into, but once you get into it, you'll see just how beneficial it can be. A plus point is that this helps you avoid morning breath.
4. Sleeping Masks:
These are fairly new to become a rage. But these are basically masks you can use and they do their job of repairing and restoring your skin overnight.
5. Face Wash:
Now, this is one tip you must follow for the night and the morning. Nothing makes you look duller than an unwashed face.
6. Avoid Gadgets:
We know how much you love your phone and checking social media because we do too. But it is best to avoid your phone before bedtime to enjoy a calming and relaxing sleep.