- 6 hrs ago A 12-Year-Old Colour-Blind Boy Gets Emotional After He Sees Colours For The First Time
- 9 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Mesmerising Blue Eye Make-up Is All You Need To Slay This Holiday Season
- 10 hrs ago Rasika Dugal's Black Outfit Can Easily Elevate Your Formal Look
- 11 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor & More
- Movies Miss World 2019: Miss Jamaica Toni-Ann Singh Wins The Crown; India's Suman Rao Is The 2nd Runner Up!
- Sports West Indies built credibility with T20 performance against India, will be a force to reckon with during WC: Brian Lara
- Technology Micromax Revenue From Sales Fall 45% To Rs. 2,368.79 Crore In FY19: Report
- News CAB protest: Violence in WB; curfew relaxed in parts of Assam, Meghalaya
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Chamomile tea is a widely used skin care ingredient that is known to be packed with powerful antioxidants. These compounds can treat various unpleasant skin problems, whilst preventing free radicals from damaging the skin's texture.
Unlike most of the commercial beauty products, chamomile tea is a skin care ingredient that really delivers. Its usage can help you get a better-looking skin, the type that you've always dreamt of.
However, for getting the desired results, it is imperative to use chamomile tea in the right way. In case you're wondering how to include this herbal tea into your beauty routine, then we've got you covered.
As today at Boldsky, we've curated a list of ways in which you should use chamomile tea to treat unpleasant skin problems and improve the skin's texture.
Bid goodbye to all of your skin problems and get beautiful, flaunt-worthy skin in a short span of time.
Take a look at these effective ways here:
Note: Test the following concoctions on a patch of your skin prior to using it all over your skin.
1. Direct Application
- Brew a cup of unsweetened chamomile tea and let it cool off.
- Rinse your skin with the cooled off tea and leave the residue on for 5 minutes.
- Follow up by rinsing your skin with lukewarm water.
- Try this once a week to get a bright-looking skin.
2. With Oatmeal
- Mix 2 teaspoons of chamomile tea with 1 teaspoon of oatmeal.
- Scrub the material onto your skin for 5 minutes.
- Wash it off with tepid water
- Use this mix once a week to eliminate the dead skin cells and impurities from your skin pores.
3. With Honey
- Combine 1 teaspoon of unsweetened chamomile tea with ½ a teaspoon of organic honey.
- Spread it on to your skin and after 5 minutes, rinse off the residue with cold water.
- This combination can be used once a week to keep the acne breakouts at bay.
4. With Aloe Vera Gel
- Simply mix 1 teaspoon of chamomile tea with 2 teaspoons of aloe vera gel.
- Smear the resulting mix onto your skin and let it stay there for about 10 minutes before using lukewarm water to wash off the residue.
- Try this incredible combo on a weekly basis to revive dull-looking skin.
5. With Olive Oil
- Thoroughly mix 1 teaspoon of each, olive oil and chamomile tea.
- Evenly spread the mix on your skin and leave it there for about 10 minutes before washing it with cold water.
- Weekly application of this mix can nourish your skin and help it become smooth and soft.
6. With Green Tea
- Mix 2 teaspoons of chamomile tea with 1 teaspoon of green tea.
- Rinse your skin with it and leave the residue on for at least 10 minutes before washing it off with tepid water.
- Weekly usage of this homemade rinse on your skin can delay the signs of ageing.
7. With Almond Powder
- In a bowl, put 1 teaspoon of chamomile tea and add ½ a teaspoon of almond powder to it.
- Gently massage the resulting material onto your skin and leave it there for a good 10 minutes prior to washing it off with tepid water.
- Application of this homemade concoction can help your skin get rid of the unsightly blackheads.
8. With Lemon Juice And Gram Flour
- Prepare a concoction of 1 teaspoon of chamomile tea, ½ a teaspoon of each lemon juice and gram flour.
- Cover your skin with the mix and leave it there for 20 minutes before cleansing it off with tepid water.
- Use chamomile tea in this particular way to rejuvenate your skin and get a glowing complexion.