- Movies Dharmendra APOLOGIZES To Wife Hema Malini After Trolling Her: 'Humka Maafi De Diyo'
- News Mandela Day 2019: A day to honour one of the greatest anti-Apartheid icons
- Finance Yes Bank Slumps 12% As investors Say "No"
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A10s To Launch With Faster Processor And Big Battery
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Full Schedule, team-wise schedule, date and time, venues of PKL 2019
- Automobiles Ducati Partners With North Star Automotive — Aiming Maximum Presence In India
- Education ICAI CPT June Result 2019 To Be Released On July 18
- Travel 5 Ideal Weekend Getaways in Chandigarh
Chamomile tea is a widely used skin care ingredient that is known to be packed with powerful antioxidants. These compounds can treat various unpleasant skin problems, whilst preventing free radicals from damaging the skin's texture.
Unlike most of the commercial beauty products, chamomile tea is a skin care ingredient that really delivers. Its usage can help you get a better-looking skin, the type that you've always dreamt of.
However, for getting the desired results, it is imperative to use chamomile tea in the right way. In case you're wondering how to include this herbal tea into your beauty routine, then we've got you covered.
As today at Boldsky, we've curated a list of ways in which you should use chamomile tea to treat unpleasant skin problems and improve the skin's texture.
Bid goodbye to all of your skin problems and get beautiful, flaunt-worthy skin in a short span of time.
Take a look at these effective ways here:
Note: Test the following concoctions on a patch of your skin prior to using it all over your skin.
1. Direct Application
- Brew a cup of unsweetened chamomile tea and let it cool off.
- Rinse your skin with the cooled off tea and leave the residue on for 5 minutes.
- Follow up by rinsing your skin with lukewarm water.
- Try this once a week to get a bright-looking skin.
2. With Oatmeal
- Mix 2 teaspoons of chamomile tea with 1 teaspoon of oatmeal.
- Scrub the material onto your skin for 5 minutes.
- Wash it off with tepid water
- Use this mix once a week to eliminate the dead skin cells and impurities from your skin pores.
3. With Honey
- Combine 1 teaspoon of unsweetened chamomile tea with ½ a teaspoon of organic honey.
- Spread it on to your skin and after 5 minutes, rinse off the residue with cold water.
- This combination can be used once a week to keep the acne breakouts at bay.
4. With Aloe Vera Gel
- Simply mix 1 teaspoon of chamomile tea with 2 teaspoons of aloe vera gel.
- Smear the resulting mix onto your skin and let it stay there for about 10 minutes before using lukewarm water to wash off the residue.
- Try this incredible combo on a weekly basis to revive dull-looking skin.
5. With Olive Oil
- Thoroughly mix 1 teaspoon of each, olive oil and chamomile tea.
- Evenly spread the mix on your skin and leave it there for about 10 minutes before washing it with cold water.
- Weekly application of this mix can nourish your skin and help it become smooth and soft.
6. With Green Tea
- Mix 2 teaspoons of chamomile tea with 1 teaspoon of green tea.
- Rinse your skin with it and leave the residue on for at least 10 minutes before washing it off with tepid water.
- Weekly usage of this homemade rinse on your skin can delay the signs of ageing.
7. With Almond Powder
- In a bowl, put 1 teaspoon of chamomile tea and add ½ a teaspoon of almond powder to it.
- Gently massage the resulting material onto your skin and leave it there for a good 10 minutes prior to washing it off with tepid water.
- Application of this homemade concoction can help your skin get rid of the unsightly blackheads.
8. With Lemon Juice And Gram Flour
- Prepare a concoction of 1 teaspoon of chamomile tea, ½ a teaspoon of each lemon juice and gram flour.
- Cover your skin with the mix and leave it there for 20 minutes before cleansing it off with tepid water.
- Use chamomile tea in this particular way to rejuvenate your skin and get a glowing complexion.