- 7 hrs ago Dog Bite: From First Aid Treatment To Preventing It, Here's All You Need To Know
- 8 hrs ago UK-based Same-sex Couple Become The First To Carry Baby In Both Of Their Wombs Through IVF
- 9 hrs ago Neena Gupta's Frock Look Is Winning The Internet And We Love It
- 9 hrs ago Ananya Panday’s Bronze Make-up Look For Star Screen Awards Is A Red Carpet Win
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada Season 7 Day 57 Written Update – Chandana Is The New Caption Of The House
- News Seeking to provide Indian citizenship, Lok Sabha passes Citizenship Amendment Bill
- Technology ACT Fibernet Offering Netflix Subscription In Jaipur, Guntur
- Sports 13th South Asian Games: Naveen Kumar shines as Indian Kabaddi Team crush Sri Lanka to win gold medal
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Finance Petrol Price Rises To One-Year High; Price In Delhi Rs. 75/Lt
- Travel Darjeeling - The Queen Of Hills
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
When it comes to skin care, you need to concentrate on your face as well as on the other areas of your body. The neck is one among the commonly ignored regions that gets less attention from each one of us.
Neck is the most sun-exposed part of our body, which has a thinner skin layer as compared to the face. Because the neck skin is usually thin and delicate, the chances of appearance of wrinkles on the neck is quite high.
Most of the women suffer from effects of sagging skin and wrinkles on the neck due to excessive exposure to the UV rays. Wrinkles may also appear due to an improper diet, a faulty skin care routine or genetic problems.
Well, if you are the one who wants to reduce neck wrinkles at home, here we mention to you some of the easy ways to treat neck wrinkles. Take a look.
1. Hydrate The Area
Exposure of the skin to the harmful UV rays may lead to the breakdown of collagen, which leads to dullness and sagging. However, one important remedy that can help to sort this issue is hydrating the area sufficiently. Applying a cream or a hydrating moisturiser can help to keep dryness of the skin at bay. Make sure you always take care of your neck and apply cream in the morning as well as at night before going to bed.
2. Use The Right Kind Of Products
In order to treat sagged skin on your neck, it is important that you get specific with the creams. There are lots of creams and lotions available in the market, which are specifically made for treating wrinkles on the neck. These creams contain a lot of nutrients that can help to prevent sagging of the skin. Neck creams are generally thick in consistency as compared to the face creams and are richer in natural ingredients that can increase the collagen production in the body. Using neck creams regularly can help to benefit you by treating the issue of neck wrinkles.
3. Use A Sunscreen
Using a sunscreen is another effective remedy that can help to prevent unwanted wrinkles on the neck. 80 percent of the women suffer from wrinkles on the neck due to premature ageing of the skin caused by overexposure to the sun. Sun damage has been the prime cause of wrinkles on the skin, and hence you should always apply a sunscreen before going out. Whenever you are going out, make sure you wear a sunscreen lotion of SPF 20 value.
4. Using A Neck Mask Or Other Home Remedies
Just like neck creams and lotions, there are neck masks available in the market that can help to treat wrinkles and sagging of the skin on the neck. Generally, neck mask contains active ingredients which help to prevent ageing of the skin.
Also, you could try making homemade masks to treat wrinkles by mixing some of the potent ingredients which would help treat the neck wrinkles. These may take time but the effects are long lasting.
5. Exercises For The Neck
Make sure to move the area often to reduce the appearance of wrinkles at the early stages. You can go in for simple neck rotating and stretching exercises that will help avoid the formation of neck wrinkles. Do this daily for 10-15 minutes.
6. Massaging With Oils
Some of the oils like olive oil, coconut oil, etc., are known to treat the problem of neck wrinkles effectively. These penetrate deep into the skin layers and thereby promote a healthy skin. This will help you take care of the problem of neck wrinkles at home.