- 42 min ago Bhasm Aarti At Mahakaleshwar, Ujjain: Procedures And Aartis By Naga Sadhus
- 2 hrs ago Valentine's Day 2023: Are We Forging Relationships Under Pressure, Saying Things About Love That Aren't True?
- 2 hrs ago World Cancer Day: Types Of Common Cancer Reported In Indian Children; Can It Be Prevented?
- 4 hrs ago Mahashivratri 2023: Dreams Related To Shiva During The Time Of Mahashivratri: What Do They Signify?
- Travel Do You Plan to Take a Solo trip in 2023? Know How Travel Insurance Helps
- News Mumbai under high-alert after NIA receives mails of possible terror strikes
- Sports Sai Sanjay crowned National champion in premier MRF Formula 2000 Class
- Movies Siddharth-Kiara Wedding: When Bride-To-Be Turned To Be A Perfect Bridesmaid As She Grooved To 'For Aisha' Tune
- Technology Nokia C31 vs Samsung Galaxy M04: Comparison
- Finance Market Turmoil Due To Fall In 'Adani' Group Shares 'Storm In Tea Cup' From Macro Eco View Ooint: Fin Secy
- Education UGC NET December Exam 2022: Exam City Intimation Link will be available soon; Check Details Here
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Jimny Bags More Than 15,000 Bookings – Longer Waiting Period Expected
Post-acne marks are the prominent and unsightly marks that linger after an acne has healed. These marks can either be dark or red in appearance.
Either ways, the presence of such marks and spots on your face can completely bring down your beauty quotient and force you to rely on cosmetics to camouflage their appearance.
But that shouldn't be the case, as fading away these marks is an achievable task. There are plenty of viable ways in which you can banish these post-acne marks.
Today, at Boldsky, we're letting you know about a few of the most effective ways for diminishing the marks caused by acne breakouts.
You are free to give either one of these methods a try to achieve clean and clear skin that is free of spots and marks. Treating this issue is far better than concealing it with makeup items.
Continue reading to know more:
Note: If you have a severe case of post-acne marks, then it is best to consult with a skin care expert for treating this skin condition.
1. Apply Vitamin C Serum
Vitamin C serum, homemade or store-bought, is often cited as a top choice for treating post-acne marks. Using this incredible skin care item can result in increased collagen production.
Apply vitamin C serum on the troubled areas on a daily basis to banish these stubborn and unsightly marks for good.
2. Apply Lemon Juice
Lemon juice is a fast-acting natural ingredient that is often used for reducing the prominence of acne scars. Astringent properties of this skin care ingredient coupled with antibacterial agents can create wonders on this exceedingly common skin problem.
Dip a cotton ball into freshly extracted lemon juice and dab it all over the troubled areas. After keeping it on for 5-10 minutes, rinse with cold water. Try using it 2-3 times in a week for getting prominent results.
3. Apply Baking Soda
Baking soda, a famous topical skin care item, can also be used for fading marks caused by acne breakouts. It contains antibacterial and anti-inflammatory compounds that can work wonders on this issue.
Mix a pinch of baking soda with 1 teaspoon of distilled water and smear the paste on the affected areas.
4. Try Using A Derma Roller
Derma roller, also referred to as a microneedle roller, can also be used for banishing post-acne marks for good. This beauty-benefiting machine can stimulate collagen production in your skin and can help heal the scars caused by acne breakouts.
You can either book a derma roller session or buy one and use it at home. However, if your post-acne marks are quite severe, then it is best to consult a dermatologist before trying this treatment.
5. Go For A Chemical Peel
Chemical peel is a famous skin treatment that can lessen the prominence of marks caused by acne. In this treatment, chemical solution is used to peel off the troubled skin.
However, before going for a chemical peel session, it is highly recommended to consult a skin care expert to know about the type of chemical peel you should go for.
6. Try Using A Store-bought Cream Or Mask
Alternatively, you can use a store-bought cream or mask to bid adieu to unsightly post-acne spots and marks.
Before buying any such beauty item, it is best to check the label to know about the type of skin it is made for and also the ingredients used.
7. Apply Tea Tree Oil
This is a natural treatment that can effectively reduce the prominence of stubborn post-acne marks. Tea tree oil is a rich source of antibacterial properties that can banish the marks and also prevent future acne breakouts.
Just mix a few drops of tea tree oil with a carrier oil, such as olive oil or coconut oil, and put the blend onto the affected areas. Use this blend on a weekly basis to get great results.
8. Use Cucumber Paste
This is another useful way of diminishing post-acne marks. Use this skin-healing natural ingredient to get clean and clear skin.
Just chop a few pieces of a ripe cucumber and mash it before slathering the paste all over the troubled areas. This at-home treatment can be tried twice a day to get the kind of skin you yearn for.
9. Apply Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar's acidic nature makes it an excellent remedy for banishing marks and scars caused by acne.
Just apply diluted apple cider vinegar on the troubled areas on a daily basis to make these annoying marks a thing of the past.
10. Try Sandalwood Powder With Rose Water
Both, sandalwood powder and rose water, are known to possess skin-benefiting compounds that can not only treat these marks but also prevent them from getting more prominent.
Combine 1 teaspoon of sandalwood powder with 2 teaspoons of rose water and put the resulting mask on the troubled areas. Let it dry for 15 minutes before cleansing it off with cold water. Regular usage of this wonderful combo can yield great results.
- body careDo You Have Neck Acne? Here's How You Can Get Rid Of It!
- body careHow To Get Rid Of Bacne AKA Back Acne: Home Remedies And Tips
- skin careThe Easiest Acne Routine For Everyone Who Can't Stand A 12-Step Routine
- skin carePopped That Pimple? Tips To Take Care Of It And The Surrounding Skin
- skin carePimple Ruining Your Outing? Here Are Some Tips To Reduce Pimple Size
- skin careGot Cheek Acne? Here's How You Can Manage It
- skin careFour Mistakes To Avoid If You Have Acne-Prone Oily Skin
- skin care5 Pocket-Friendly Natural Products To Get Rid Of Acne Scars
- skin care8 Tomato Masks For Minor Skin Conditions Like Dryness, Dullness, Acne Etc.
- skin careWhat Is Slugging: The New Korean Beauty Trend Taking Over Social Media; Is It Good For Oily Skin?
- skin careCan't Stop Touching Your Face? 7 Tips To Stop Picking Your Face
- skin careAcne And Pimple Problem? Look For These Ingredients When Buying Skincare Products