- 1 hr ago Celebrating Pride: Monica Dogra From ALTBalaji's The Married Woman Gives Styling Tips To Ace This Month!
- 1 hr ago Jupiter Retrograde In 2021: Effects On Different Zodiac Sign
- 1 hr ago Sherni Promotions: Vidya Balan Surprises Us With Her Unique Tiger-Inspired Saree; Also Wows Us With Jewellery
- 2 hrs ago Hair Tutorial: Hina Khan Has 3 Easy Hairstyle Ideas For Girls With Short Hair
- News Do not come back: TMC slams West Bengal Governor Jagdeep Dhankhar who is visiting Delhi
- Sports UFC Vegas 29: The Korean Zombie vs Ige fight card, date, India time and where to watch
- Technology Samsung Galaxy F22 Gets Bluetooth SIG Certification; Confirmed To Be Rebaged Galaxy A22
- Movies RARE! Akshay Kumar's Unseen Wedding Pictures Go Viral; Bride Twinkle Khanna's Head Is Laden With Sindhoor
- Finance PUBG Krafton IPO: Major Things To Know About South Korea's Biggest IPO
- Travel Madhya Pradesh Tourism Collaborates With The Vidya Balan-Starrer Amazon Original Film ‘Sherni’
- Automobiles Revolt Electric Bike Bookings Reopen From June 18 In Six Cities: Here’s How To Book One
- Education Study Abroad 2021: Check Out The Countries Reopening For International Students
Fruits are packed with so many amazing ingredients that could be perfect for your skin. This is why, so many store-bought products have fruits in them as well as the active components. We've shared the recipe of a perfect homemade pineapple face pack that you must try out for sure.
Homemade fruit face packs are amazing because they can give you what store-bought packs would give you at less than half the cost, and who doesn't want that? Plus, there is the added benefit of them being free of chemicals.
There are so many different fruits you can use for different skincare concerns of yours; but if you are looking for a healthy glow on your skin, then this homemade pineapple face pack is what you need. It is super easy to make, and we think it would taste nice too (but don't eat it).
This DIY pineapple face pack is so easy and fun to make. At least we think so.
So, go ahead and try making this at home and you'd be hooked for life. Here is how you can make your very own homemade pineapple face pack.
What You'll Need:
Steps To Follow:
- Wash your face, so that it is free of all oils and makeup residue. Use a gentle face wash for this.
- Take cut pieces of pineapple and mash them in a bowl. Make sure it forms a smooth paste with no chunky pieces left behind.
- Add honey and olive oil to the mash and mix everything well. Apply this on your face, rubbing it on very gently. Leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes and then wash it off with cold water.
- Use a gentle moisturiser on your face once it is cleaned. No matter what your skin type, you must always use a moisturiser.
And that's how to attain an enviable glow with the help of this DIY pineapple face pack, we hope you try it out.