Doesn't it sound exciting? Here's a unique way in which you could prepare a face pack first and then add a few more ingredients to turn it into a healthy smoothie. Preparing this two-in-one combo of beauty and health care mix requires a little long list of ingredients and mandatorily a mixer grinder.
The primary ingredient for this two-in-one homemade beauty and health product is yogurt. Along with yogurt, blend or mix some more ingredients and your face pack plus smoothie will be ready to use.
Once the pack is ready to be applied on your face, if you wish you can add a few more ingredients and whisk up a smoothie. Sip and drink the smoothie till the pack dries and reacts on your skin.
Wondering how? Without further delay, check the complete two-in-one face pack and smoothie recipe below.
Recipe For The Face Pack
Greek yogurt/hung curd
Fresh lemon juice
2 tablespoons of raw honey
- In the mixer grinder, first put two tablespoons of greek yogurt/hung curd.
- To this squeeze a teaspoon of fresh lemon juice.
- Add two tablespoons of raw honey.
- Blend it to a thick mix and your face pack is ready.
- If you think that the mix is very thick, add more lime juice to make it a little thinner in consistency.
- In a bowl, take one pinch of raw turmeric powder and add one tablespoon of the mix and the face pack can be applied on the skin.
Recipe For The Smoothie
- To the same mix, you could add a banana (chopped).
- Later, add a cup of almond milk.
- If you want your smoothie to be sweet, you could add a tablespoon of sugar.
- Blend well and your smoothie is ready to be consumed.
- To make it extra tasty, you can refrigerate it as well.
Please note, both the face pack and the smoothie should be used or consumed immediately and not stored for future use.
- Aloe Vera Face Masks For Bright And Glowing Skin
- Homemade Saffron Face Packs For Fairness
- 15 Green Tea Face Packs For Various Skin Types
- Try These Flower Face Pack Recipes At Home This Weekend
- Curd + One Ingredient Recipes That Make The Perfect Face Pack
- 10 Easy To Make Turmeric-based Face Packs For Everyday Use
- Moisturizing Masks To Tackle Extremely Flaky Scalp