Renowned worldwide for its skin-nourishing properties, Manuka honey is produced in countries like Australia and New Zealand where Manuka trees are found in abundance.
This particular type of honey is replete with antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that can prove to be highly beneficial when treating skin-related issues like acne, eczema, signs of ageing and many more.
Because of its numerous benefits, women have started integrating Manuka honey into their beauty routine. Its usage can leave your skin feeling luxuriously nourished and also address various troubling skin concerns.
In short, if you wish to get gorgeous skin that looks picture-perfect at all times, then Manuka honey is an ideal skin care ingredient for you.
You can either apply Manuka honey directly onto your skin or use it in combination with other highly beneficial ingredients like green tea, aloe vera gel, etc., to get the best results for your skin.
Here, we've compiled a list of easy-to-make Manuka honey face packs that can beautify your skin whilst treating various unsightly skin conditions.
Try the following packs to get the kind of skin you've always yearned for:
Note: Always do a skin patch test with a pack before applying it to your face.
1. Manuka Honey With Green Tea Powder
- Create a concoction of 2 teaspoons of Manuka honey and ½ a teaspoon of green tea powder.
- Spread the pack on your skin and after 5-10 minutes, wash it off with tepid water.
- Use this face pack on a biweekly basis to the gunk and impurities out of your skin.
2. Manuka Honey With Vanilla Extract
- Mix 1 tablespoon of Manuka honey with ½ a teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Evenly spread the resulting pack on your face and let it stay there for about 15 minutes before cleaning your face with tepid water.
- Try this pack to get a dewy glow on your face.
3. Manuka Honey With Olive Oil
- Blend 1 tablespoon of each, Manuka honey and olive oil.
- Smear the combined material on your face and keep it there for a good 10 minutes before washing it off with normal water.
- Make use of this pack on a weekly basis to nourish your skin from the inside out.
4. Manuka Honey With Yogurt
- Make this next pack by mixing 2 teaspoons of Manuka honey with 1 tablespoon of fresh yogurt.
- Gently smear it all over your facial skin and leave it there for about 10 minutes before washing your face with a cleanser.
- Ideal for blemish-prone skin, this face pack can be used once a week for best results.
5. Manuka Honey With Milk Powder
- Put together a blend of 1 tablespoon of Manuka honey and 1 teaspoon of milk powder.
- Just lather up your face in this pack and after 10 minutes, cleanse it off with lukewarm water.
- Twice a month, try using this pack to get clean and clear skin.
6. Manuka Honey With Lemon Juice
- In a bowl, put 1 tablespoon of Manuka honey and 2 teaspoons of lemon juice. Thoroughly mix to get the pack ready.
- Evenly spread a thin layer of the resulting pack and after 5 minutes, wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Get brighter-looking skin by using this face pack once a week.
7. Manuka Honey With Egg White
- Put an egg white in a bowl and add 1 tablespoon of Manuka honey to it.
- Cover your facial skin with the prepared pack and allow it to sit there for about 15 minutes before rinsing off the residue with cold water.
- Make use of this face pack for reducing pore size and boosting the elastin production.
8. Manuka Honey With Aloe Vera Gel
- Make this pack by combining 1 tablespoon of each, Manuka honey and aloe vera gel.
- Put the resulting material on your face and neck. After 10 minutes, wash off the residue with cold water.
- Pamper your skin with this pack on a weekly basis to combat acne-related issues.
9. Manuka Honey With Almond Powder
- Put a handful of almonds in a blender to get the powder ready. Mix 1 teaspoon of that powder with 2 teaspoons of Manuka honey.
- Gently smear the pack all over your face and post keeping it there for 10 minutes, use tepid water to wash off the residue.
- Make this pack a part of your weekly routine for getting a younger-looking skin.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 Will Not Feature An In-display Fingerprint Sensor
- Sisupalgarh Near Bhubaneswar – The Fort Built Before The Common Era
- How To Give Your Bedroom A Makeover
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Storms Out When Asked About #MeToo; Leaves Everyone Shocked With Her Action
- Mahindra Marazzo Receives 10,000 Bookings Within A Month — Waiting Period Now Six Weeks
- India Vs West Indies: Probable India XI For 1st ODI In Guwahati
- Gold Demand Weakens Amid Festivities As Prices Hit Over 2-Year High