Uneven skin tone is an exceedingly common skin problem that can make your skin appear unhealthy and unattractive.
Also, it can make you rely heavily on cosmetic products like foundations and concealers for achieving an even complexion.
A number of reasons such as hyperpigmentation, acne scarring and sun tanning can cause an uneven skin tone.
If you too are suffering from this condition and wish to combat the irregular darkening of your skin, then this post is ideal for you. As today, at Boldsky, we've curated a list of facial pack recipes that can help even out your uneven skin tone.
All these packs are prepared by using natural skin care ingredients that contain antioxidants and nutrients capable of dealing with skin discolouration.
They're easy to prepare and wallet-friendly. Most importantly, these packs can help you get fast results.
Note: Do test a recipe on a patch of your skin before applying it on your face.
1. Almond Oil With Milk Powder
- Put 1 tablespoon of almond oil in a bowl and add 1 teaspoon of milk powder to it.
- Wash your face with a cleanser prior to slathering the resulting mix on your skin.
- Let it sit there for about 5 minutes before washing it away with tepid water.
- Get a uniform skin tone by using this incredible concoction on a weekly basis.
2. Lemon With Honey
- Squeeze fresh lemon juice and mix it with 1 teaspoon of organic honey.
- Smear the material on your facial skin and let it dry for about 5 minutes.
- Use tepid water to wash away the residue.
- Repeat this process once a week to get an even skin tone.
3. Orange Peel Powder With Aloe Vera Gel
- Create this next facial pack by mixing ½ a teaspoon of orange peel powder and 2 teaspoons of aloe vera gel.
- Apply the pack on your skin and let it sit there for about 10 minutes.
- Cleanse it off with tepid water and use the same process, once a week, to get the desired results.
4. Olive Oil With Gram Flour
- Mix 1 teaspoon of olive oil with ½ a teaspoon of gram flour.
- Spread a thin layer of this pack on your facial skin.
- Leave it on for about 5-10 minutes before washing it off with tepid water.
- Weekly application of this pack can help you achieve an even complexion.
5. Yogurt With Turmeric Powder
- Combine 2 teaspoons of yogurt with a pinch of turmeric powder.
- Spread the resulting pack on your face and let it sit there for about 10 minutes.
- Wash it off with cold water.
- Indulge in this at-home treatment on a weekly basis to attain an even skin tone.
6. Papaya Pulp With Cucumber
- Mix 1 teaspoon of papaya pulp with ½ a teaspoon of cucumber juice.
- Cover your facial skin with this homemade pack and let it dry for a good 10 minutes.
- Rinse off the residue with tepid water.
- Pamper your skin with this pack on a biweekly basis for a uniform skin tone.
7. Oatmeal With Green Tea
- Make a pack by mixing 1 teaspoon of each, oatmeal and green tea.
- Smear a thin layer of this pack on your facial skin and leave it on for about 5-10 minutes.
- Use a mild cleanser and tepid water to wash away the material from your skin.
- Apply this pack once a week to treat this skin problem.
8. Kiwi With Rose Water
- Cut a piece of a ripe kiwi and then mash it thoroughly. Mix it with 1 teaspoon of rose water.
- Spread an even layer of this facial pack on your skin and allow it to stay there for about 5 minutes.
- Wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Repetition of this process can help even out your skin tone.
- The Correct Order Of Applying Skin Care Products
- 5 Beauty Mistakes You Probably Didn't Know Of
- How To Use Ice Cubes To Get Dewy Skin
- 7 Homemade Sugar Scrubs For The Skin That You Must Try
- How To Determine Your Skin Type
- Tips To Make Makeup Last On Oily Skin
- Must-ask Questions Before Getting A Chemical Peel
- Say Bye-Bye To Blotchy And Uneven Skin With These Simple Home Remedies
- Minimize Your Pores With Foundation
- 10 Surprising Health Benefits Of Goat Milk
- New And Innovative Ways To Take Care Of Your Skin This Holi
- Amazing Inexpensive Products You Need To Add To Your Skin Care Now!
- Ways To Use Almond Oil For A Brighter Complexion