- 15 hrs ago What Are Mood Disorders? Its Types, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 18 hrs ago Aishwarya Rai Bachchan At Cannes Film Festival: Best Beauty Moments Of The Actress
- 19 hrs ago Eid-ul-Fitr 2020: Alia Bhatt And Other Divas’ Light Sharara Suits For Festival Celebration At Home
- 21 hrs ago 5 Reasons Why Arguing With Your Wife Can Be A Bad Decision
- Technology Moto G8 Power Lite Vs Other Budget Smartphones Under Rs. 10,000
- Movies Vijay Sethupathi-Nayanthara-Samantha's Kaathuvaakula Rendu Kaadhal To Start Rolling In August?
- News As domestic flight ops resume, States issue SOPs for flyers
- Sports Georgian tennis star Basilashvili charged with assaulting ex-wife
- Automobiles Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are Some Of The Highlights From The Auto Industry Last Week
- Finance Markets Next Week: Watch For These Factors
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu & Kashmir In May
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Large pores are one of the least concerned, but most prominent beauty issues. If you feel that you are not getting that perfect look even after trying many beauty treatments, large pores can be the reason. We bring to you home remedies that you could try to shrink the size of large pores.
When your oil glands produce excess oil, it can accumulate with dirt and grime and clog in the pores. The clog thus formed will affect the free flow of oil, which causes pore enlargement.
Sometimes, oil can move out through the extra space provided by the enlarged pores. This when exposed to air, will get oxidized, forming blackheads. Also, it will make you look aged and will increase the chances of acne and pimple breakouts.
Are you curious to know about some home remedies to get rid of large pores? Unfortunately, you cannot make those pores disappear, but you can shrink their size. Before spending money on commercially available products, try these tips to get rid of large pores at home.
Apple Cider Vinegar
This is a natural astringent that removes excess oil from the face. At the same time, this will tighten large pores and reduce the risk of acne and pimples. Apple cider vinegar will restore the pH balance of the skin.
Rub ice all over your face. This will help to tighten your skin, thereby making the enlarged pores appear less visible. Rub it over the skin for 10-15 minutes, 2 to 3 times in a day.
Use face masks like clay mask that will absorb excess oil from your face. This is the most effective ways to prevent clogging of pores. This will avoid the enlargement of pores.
Use Baking Soda
Mix one tablespoon of baking soda with some water. Apply this mixture on your face and allow it to dry. After drying, wash this off with cold water. This will minimize the pores and will also help fight acne.
Egg White Mask
One of the most effective home remedies to get rid of large pores is egg white mask. Apply egg white on your face and allow it to dry. Once dried, this will tighten the skin and will minimize the size of the pores.
Water Soluble Cleanser
Avoid anything that will clog your pores. There are many facial cleansers with ingredients that can clog your pores by increasing oil production. Prefer a natural, gentle cleanser.
Avoid Too Much Scrubbing
Exfoliation is effective in removing dead skin cells. But, too much of scrubbing can cause enlarged pores. Avoid scrubs with large granules and cleansing brushes with stiff bristles.
Wash Off The Makeup
Never go to bed without removing any makeup remnants. Allowing makeup to stay on your face overnight will cause skin issues like enlarged pores, by clogging the pores.
Use Non-comedogenic Moisturiser
Moisturiser is something that will stay on your face for the whole day. So, prefer a non-comedogenic moisturiser. This will prevent dryness of the skin and also prevent the pores from clogging.
Believe it, sunlight can damage the skin collagen. Without collagen, skin pores can become loose and more stretched out. This will be reflected on your face as large pores. So, always use a sunscreen before heading out.