- 10 hrs ago It’s Raining Offers On Amazon: Bag 60% Off On Handbags Today!
- 14 hrs ago Best And Perfect Travel Companions Based On The Zodiac Signs
- 14 hrs ago National Handloom Day: Tiger Stripes Collection Chakradhara By Warp N Weft And WWF India
- 17 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope, 07 August To 13 August 2022, Check This Week Horoscope Prediction For All Zodiac Signs
- Sports Commonwealth Games 2022: Tahlia McGrath plays final despite testing positive for COVID-19
- News NITI Aayog meet: Rajasthan CM seeks increase in financial aid, national project status to ERCP
- Movies Kaun Banega Crorepati 14 Grand Premiere Highlights: Amitabh Bachchan Celebrates 'Azadi Ke Garv Ka Mahaparv'
- Education How Can MSc Business Analytics Boost Your Career Growth?
- Automobiles Royal Enfield Hunter 350 Launched At Rs 1,49,900 - The Lightest Enfield
- Travel Phang Nga Bay: James Bond Island
- Finance 'Cipla' Betting Big on Digitisation And Emerging Segments
- Technology Jio Games Watch Will Let You Earn Money While Gaming
People with sensitive skin know all about the trials and tribulations of this particular skin type.
Apart from being highly prone to breakouts, this skin type also gets easily irritated and turns red for no apparent reason whatsoever.
And as you can imagine, maintaining this type of skin can be extremely difficult.
But, luckily, there are natural ingredients that are known to have a soothing impact on this skin type.
So, today at Boldsky, we're going to let you in on a secret homemade recipe for a face pack that can greatly improve the health and appearance of this skin type.
Not only is it easy to prepare, but this homemade face pack is also highly effective in keeping the skin healthy and preventing irritation or redness.
There are only 2 ingredients that are required to whisk up this face pack, namely carrots and honey. Both these ingredients can impart a natural glow on your face without causing any harm to your skin.
Read on to learn more about the recipe to prepare this remarkable homemade face pack for sensitive skin.
Method Of Preparation And Application Of This Face Pack:
* Boil 2 carrots for about 10-15 minutes.
* Mash it properly to make a fine paste.
* Add 1 tablespoon of organic honey to the paste.
* Mix both these ingredients properly.
* Apply it all over your clean face.
* Let it sit for about 15-20 minutes.
* Wash it off with lukewarm water when done.
Apply this homemade face pack at least once in a week to keep your skin healthy and happy!
Note: It is highly advisable to do a patch test to check how the ingredients react on your skin, especially if it is of the sensitive type. If you feel any irritation after the patch test, then immediately wash off the face pack.
- wellness11 Natural Energy Drinks You Can Make At Home
- babyIs Homemade Baby Food Safe? A Guide To Make Baby Food At Home
- make up tipsA DIY Cleansing Balm That Will Melt Your Make-up Off Smoothly In A Few Seconds
- wellnessTypes Of Homemade Masks And How They Can Help Lower The Risk Of Infection
- skin care10 Body Scrubs To Get Rid Of Dry Winter Skin
- skin care4 Amazing DIY Face Serums For Dry Skin
- body care5 Amazing DIY Lip Stains For Luscious And Rosy Lips
- skin care10 Home-made Body Washes For Soft And Supple Skin
- hair careHome-made Hair Masks To Combat Different Hair Problems
- recipesInstant Thandai Recipe: How To Make Thandai At Home Instantly
- recipesBread Rasmalai Recipe: How To Make Bread Rasmalai For Holi
- recipesBread Malpua Recipe: How To Make Bread Malpua For Holi