- 3 hrs ago Navratri 2022 Day 9: Deepika Padukone To Sara Ali Khan, Pink Navratri Outfit Ideas From Bollywood Divas
- 4 hrs ago Actor Dheeraj Dhoopar Speaks About His New Hairstyle In Sherdil Shergill
- 4 hrs ago Amazon Great Indian Festival: Bring Gym To Your Home, Upto 70% Off On Gym Equipment
- 6 hrs ago Amazon Great Indian Festival: Don’t Miss Out On These Offers On Home Furnishings
- Sports Abu Dhabi T10: Delhi Bulls sign Harbhajan Singh for Season 6
- Finance Buy This Mid Cap Cement Stock, Shares Can Surge 23% In 12 Months: ICICI Direct
- News IRCTC offers Singapore and Malaysia tour package: Check date, price, itinery
- Movies Blonde Review: A Rendition Of The Vintage Diva That Is Painfully Cynical
- Automobiles GT Force Launches GT Soul Vegas & GT Drive Pro Electric Scooters - Prices Start At Rs 47K
- Education What are tactical nuclear weapons? An international security expert explains and assesses what they mean for t
- Travel Cathar Castle Hike: A Stunning Castle Trail To Explore
- Technology Redmi Pad India Launch Set for October 4: Mi Pad 5 Like Design Confirmed
Laung is one of the most widely used spices that has originated from Indonesia. It is a flower bud that carries medicinal and culinary qualities. With antioxidant, anti-septic, local anaesthetic and anti-inflammatory properties, it is highly used as medicines for many health issues. Clove oil is a wonderful medicine for toothache, cough, asthma, indigestion and stress.
Nowadays, most of the toothpastes contain cloves as one of the ingredients. Cloves have become an integral part of many cuisines across the world. Best quality cloves produce an aroma with just squeezing between the thumb and index fingers. Cloves are not only used for culinary purposes, but also used in flavouring wines and some beverages also.
History shows that Indians and Chinese were the first to use cloves as medicine and flavour for cuisines. But slowly, this highly priced spice's fragrance spread worldwide and thus it became a part of recipes across the globe. Clove, which is rich in minerals like calcium, iron, sodium, potassium, vitamin A and vitamin C, is also considered to be a beauty ingredient that gives a flawless skin.
Let's talk about 10 incredible ways to use Laung (clove) for flawless skin:
Yes, cloves or laung help to say bye-bye to acne or pimples. But remember, cloves are very strong in nature and so it is better to mix it with any other oil like olive oil or coconut oil and apply it.
No Marks and Streaks On The Skin:
By using clove oil, you can eliminate the marks and streaks caused due to some injuries or scars. With this wonderful herb, you will get a smooth and beautiful radiant skin.
Laung or clove reduces ageing of the skin. With regular application of clove oil with any of the essential oils, you can get a young looking skin.
Fresh n’ Healthy:
To get a fresh and clean skin, you can use clove oil. This herbal oil has rejuvenating and stimulating properties that allows your skin to look fresh and healthy.
Clove oil is a good blood purifier and with its antioxidant activity, gives a clear and beautiful skin. So by using clove oil on a regular basis, you can improve your skin health.
Clove oil relieves pain and stress. Most of the cosmetic creams and lotions include clove oil in it. If you apply such creams or lotions on your body, you will feel relaxed.
Maintain The Flawless Skin:
Some may have a good skin, but because of certain reasons, the skin may look dull. By applying clove oil that contains many antioxidants, you can maintain a flawless skin.
Insect Bites and Stings:
Insect bites and stings are so irritating and these leave marks or scars. Applying clove oil on the affected area will help to eliminate these. Mix clove oil with some other oil or lotion and apply it.
Are you using a moisturizing cream or lotion? Try to add a few drops of clove oil in your cream or lotion and see the difference. It will give you an attractive skin and also reduce inflammation.
If you want to look more beautiful and attractive, then add clove oil to your foundation. This will make the skin smooth and even.
- wellnessWhat Are The Amazing Health Benefits Of Clove For Men?
- disorders cure10 Best Home Remedies For Wisdom Tooth Pain
- nutritionFoods Rich In Vitamin B4 To Overcome Vitamin B4 Deficiency
- disorders cureHomemade Clove Recipe For Diabetics To Regulate Blood Sugar
- wellnessMix Lemon With This One Food & See What It Can Do To Your Body
- disorders curePotent Kitchen Remedy To Reduce Dry Cough In A jiffy!
- skin care3-Ingredient Herbal Mouthwash Recipe For Minty Fresh Breath!
- skin careDIY Clove Face Mask Recipe To Clear Severe Acne!
- body careHome Remedies For Pain In Feet After Wearing Heel
- skin careHerbal Home Remedies For Fuller Lips
- wellnessThese 3 Kitchen Ingredients Can Treat 7 Diseases!
- body careIncredible Beauty Benefits Of Clove Oil