- 39 min ago Lokmat Most Stylish Awards 2022: Ananya Panday, Abhishek Bachchan, Vidya Balan Dazzle At The Red Carpet
- 1 hr ago Amazon Great Indian Festival: You Can’t Resist These Offers On Fashion Footwear For Women
- 2 hrs ago Durga Puja 2022: Date, Time, Origin And History, Legend, Significance, And Celebrations
- 2 hrs ago 6th Annual Talentrack Awards: Karan Johar, Ajay Devgn, Yami Gautam, Kartik Aryan, Jitendra Kumar Win
- Sports National Motorcycle Racing Championship: Titles up for the grabs as the stage is set for final round
- Finance ICRA Revises Outlook On Indian Airport Infrastructure, To Stable From Negative
- Automobiles Bajaj Triumph Motorcycle Spotted In India - Royal Enfield Himalayan, Yezdi Adventure Rival
- Technology Dell XPS 13 9315 2-In-1 Comes To India At Rs. 1.40 Lacs; Worth The Price?
- Movies Vikram Vedha Director Pushkar Says You Can't Beat Ponniyin Selvan 1; 'Let's Hope People...'
- Education Blood test could predict people at risk of long COVID: Lancet study
- News Canada to recognize November as 'Hindu Heritage Month'
- Travel Andaman Travel Tips: Know Do's and Don'ts Before Visiting Andaman and Nicobar Islands
There is something so sensuous about lips that are full, lush and pink. If you want to catch a man's attention, forget about fluttering your lashes, or twirling your hair, go straight to the pout. And if you don't have a perfect set of full, lush pout, these home remedies for fuller lips will guarantee you one!
If recent study is any indication, an average male decides on the attractiveness of a female in the first 10 seconds of meeting her.
And 6 to 7 seconds of that 10 seconds is spent studying her lips. Shape, fullness, creases and natural hue, everything is subconsciously registered.
And if the women is blessed with full, pink pout, the attractive quotient will definitely go up by half.
Now, adding a dash of your favourite lip colour can certainly make your pout pucker up, but it is a temporary effect and it fades off sooner than you would like.
This is where Ayurvedic remedies to make lips plump come into the picture.
These are safe, easy to use and find, are non-toxic and 90% of the time, they show results. Take a look.
Menthol in the oil stimulates the skin to cause little swell and add a natural pink hue to the lips.
Simply massage a few drops onto your lips in a circular motion. Leave it on for 30 minutes and then exfoliate with a soft towel. Follow it up with a nourishing lip balm.
Cinnamon + Petroleum Jelly
Cinnamon can irritate your skin, which causes it to swell and colour up. The irritation fades in sometime, leaving lips looking full.
Dab petroleum jelly on lips, later rub a pinch of cinnamon powder to your lips for 15 seconds. Leave it on for 15 minutes and then wipe with a wet cloth.
Olive Oil + Sugar + Pepper
This herbal lip plumper stimulates blood flow, which in turn makes the lip appear full and red.
Mix 1 teaspoon of olive oil with ½ a teaspoon of sugar and a pinch of ground pepper. Using an old toothbrush, exfoliate your lips with this mixture in a circular motion. Rinse after 5 minutes and apply lip balm.
Red pepper helps by inflaming the skin mildly and improving blood circulation, making lips appear full and lush.
Take a few drops of red pepper oil, apply it sparingly on to your lips. Let it stay for 5 minutes and then rinse.
Honey is a natural humectant, with antioxidants, which improves the texture of lips, thereby retaining moisture and giving your lips a little oomph factor.
Apply a thin coat of honey liberally through your lips. Let it stay overnight. In the morning, exfoliate your lips with a brush. Dead skin cells will come right off.
Beeswax + Camphor Oil
These Ayurvedic ingredients for fuller lips exfoliate dead skin cells, stimulate flow, which adds to the volume of the lips.
Take a teaspoon of petroleum jelly, mix in a tablespoon of beeswax and add 5 drops of camphor oil. Blend all the ingredients together. Store the paste-like concoction in a tiny jar and use it as your regular lip balm.
Vitamin E and antioxidants present in almond oil remove dirt deposits, promote regeneration of new skin tissues and give lips a natural pink hue.
Massage your lips every night with a few drops of almond oil. Let your lips absorb the nutritional properties overnight.
Menthol + Cinnamon + Wheat Germ Oil
Packed with flavonoids, natural acids and bleaching properties, this home remedy for fuller lips removes pigment from the skin, making it look bigger.
Mix 1 tablespoon of petroleum jelly, with 5 drops of menthol, 5 drops of cinnamon oil and 3 drops of wheat germ oil. Mix together. Using your finger, gently dab it on your lips. Within a few hours, you will have fuller lips.
Packed with natural vitamins and fatty acids, shea butter works to nourish, heal and repair broken skin tissue of the lips.
Massage a thick coat of pure shea butter on lips, every night, before going to sleep. Follow this tip on how to make lips plump naturally, every night, to see amazing results.
Clove oil irritates the skin, causing it to swell, giving your lips a full lush pout.
Mix a few drops of clove oil, with 1 teaspoon of almond oil. Using a cotton swab, apply the oil to your lips. After 5 minutes, rinse it with cold water.
Carrot Oil + Cocoa Butter
This home remedy for fuller lips is concentrated with vitamin A and natural emollient, which heals chapped lips, retains the moisture, repairs broken skin tissue, making the lips appear fuller.
Mix a teaspoon of cocoa butter with 10 drops of carrot oil. Massage it on to your lips. Leave it on overnight and wash in the morning.
Vitamin A, antioxidants and lycopene in tomato can all make your lips turn full and red.
Grind tomato into a pulp. Rub the juice on to your lips in a circular motion. Once it dries, rinse it off.
Repeat this home remedy for fuller lips twice in a week to see effective results.
- skin careNatural Skincare For Summer: 7 Home Remedies To Get Healthy-Glowing Skin
- wellness14 Most Common Triggers Of Hiccups And Quick Tips To Get Rid Of 'Em
- hair careHow To Improve Your Hair Texture At Home: Home Remedies And Hair Masks
- wellness14 Safe And Effective Home Remedies For Ringworm Infection: Garlic, Tea Tree Oil, Salt And More
- disorders cureMonsoon Allergies: Types Of Common Allergies During The Season And Ways To Manage Them
- disorders cureEverything You Need To Know About Fever, Dengue Fever, Ebola, Chikungunya And Typhoid Fever
- prenatalMorning Sickness During Second Pregnancy: Effective Tips And Remedies
- wellness28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- wellnessHeadache 101: Everything You Need To Know From Causes, Symptoms To Home Remedies, Foods, Yoga Poses And More
- wellness12 Effective Home Remedies For Swollen Feet
- wellness8 Effective Natural Remedies That Can Help Manage Eczema Symptoms