Aromatherapy rejuvenates a tired body and mind and helps unwind the body completely. It will help maintain balance between your brain, body, spirit and emotions to increase your health.
And when these essential oil balm recipes are applied in an effective manner, they enhance your overall health and work wonders, where other methods will have failed miserably.
What are these essential oil balm recipes made from? Believe it or not, they're made from completely natural products like plant concentrates.
Antioxidants are substances that protect cells within your body against free radicals that cause cancer, and other harmful diseases. These homemade lip balm recipes accordingly are extremely full of these rich antioxidants.
Homemade lip balms can be super versatile because it may be used as a lotion or as a face moisturiser, when times are desperate or you are just really into multi-purpose DIYs.
So, let's take a look at a few of the DIY recipes of homemade lip balms that can be prepared at home easily. Take a look.
Coconut Oil + Beeswax + Brown Chocolate Lip Balm Recipe
- Take a thick bottomed pan and fill it partly with water.
- Now, take a vessel that fits within the pan easily and add coconut oil, beeswax and brown chocolate to the vessel.
- Place the vessel in the warm water pan and allow the ingredients to melt completely.
- Remove the vessel with the melted ingredients and keep away for it to cool.
- Then, stir inside the essential oils and vitamin E oil, with a sterilised spoon.
- Now, pour the lip balm into a container with proper lid and keep it in the refrigerator as long as the balm is used.
- Apply lightly over your lips along with other very sensitive regions of your skin.
Peppermint Oil + Shea Butter + Beeswax
- The minty fragrance from this lip balm comes from the peppermint essential oil, which suggests that homemade peppermint lip balm may also be put on the head or temples, whenever a headache hits.
- Place a glass heat-resistant bowl at the top of the pot and bring the water into a boil. This creates a double broiler to prevent burning of the lip balm components.
- After the water boils, add shea butter and beeswax in a glass bowl, stirring it until it melts completely. As the mix cools, the lip balm will set, so it is important to work quickly.
- Pour the mixture into a container and allow it to set for a while.
These lip balm recipes do a magical and healing impact on your lips and body parts. You can apply hot chocolate butter lip balm to chapped and dry lips for fast healing.
Those of you who are suffering from cracked skin can also use it. You may also utilise the balm to heal cold sores and smoothen the wrinkle-prone areas like around the lips and eyes.