- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 05 October 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 14 hrs ago Iconic Band Depeche Mode Announce New Album And World Tour
- 15 hrs ago Jacqueline Fernandez's Go-To Haircare Ingredients Are Egg White And Beer: Ways To Add It To Your Hair Care
- 16 hrs ago Happy Birthday Shweta Tiwari: TV Star Scores High In The Fashion Game
- News Uttarakhand: 25 dead after bus falls into 500 metre gorge
- Sports National Games: Proud daughter of Bengal, Swapna Burman wins double gold for Madhya Pradesh
- Finance 6 Stocks From The Agrochemicals Space, Where Prabhudas Lilladher Has A Buy Call
- Movies Godfather Review: Chiranjeevi's Remake Is Quite Different From Lucifer
- Technology Google Pixel Watch To Break Cover On October 6: Everything We Know So Far
- Automobiles Zontes Motorcycles Launched In India: Chinese Motorcycles Priced Higher Than The Competition
- Education Odisha NEET 2022 Counselling registration begins: apply by October 10
- Travel Bisti Widlerness: A Must-See Natural Wonder In The USA
We always look for homemade remedies to attain a flawless, radiant skin. Do you know that the face moisturisers that you use are made of by-products of crude oil and have less nutritional value?
Well, as an alternative, there are certain natural moisturising oils that can help you enhance your beauty.
Oil hydrates your skin more than a regular lotion moisturiser and it is particularly helpful during cold, chilly weathers.
Also Read: 5 Effective Moisturizers For A Soft Feet
Using oils, which use natural ingredients and are mostly plant-based, breathes life into your skin, thus helping you to have a glowing, smooth and baby-like skin.
How do you think queens, princesses or ladies from the ancient era took care of their skin? They definitely did not have lotion moisturisers.
So, natural and essential oils were used back then by them as a natural makeup ingredient.
Even now, as air becomes more engulfed with pollution, the need for natural ingredients rises to replenish our skin with the right amount of ingredients because skin needs food too, just the way we need food.
Also Read: Indian Homemade Moisturisers For Your Skin
All of us hate to have skin problems like acne, pimples, scars, wrinkles, etc, and to get rid of them sometimes, we buy chemical-rich lotions and creams that are often harmful for the skin.
However, the most natural homemade remedy is the application of natural moisturising oils.
Well, to decide the best oil for a face moisturiser, you need to identify your skin type first and then apply the oil that is best suited for the same. Let us look at some of the best essential oils that you can opt from.
Sweet Almond Oil:
It can be applied on normal, itchy or dry skin types, as it is rich in vitamins A, B & E. It absorbs semi-quickly though it is slightly greasy until it has been absorbed by the skin. Finally, you can say goodbye to your under-eye dark circles by applying sweet almond oil.
This can be applied on skin types that are especially dry, itchy, sensitive, or ageing in nature, as it is rich in both proteins and vitamins such as vitamins A, D & E. It is anti-inflammatory and can penetrate deeper into skin, thus, helping in a better absorption of nutrients.
It is suitable for skin types; especially sensitive, oily, acne-prone, ageing, or normal skin. Jojoba is rapidly absorbed, non-greasy, rich in vitamin E, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory in nature and helps prevent excessive oil production, making it ideal for oily skin.
This is suitable, especially for acne-prone or oily skin types. It contains vitamin E that is an important antioxidant and also has astringent and antiseptic properties. It is also quickly absorbed and non-greasy. But, it is extracted chemically, so use it accordingly.
Apricot Kernel Oil:
This too is suitable for all skin types; especially dry, sensitive, ageing, or normal skin and is enriched with vitamins A, D & E. Best thing is it is non-greasy and penetrates deep into the skin cells and is also easily absorbed.
Kukui Nut Oil:
This is a fairly expensive oil good for stretch marks and scars and is especially suitable for dry skin, as it can be easily absorbed. If you have got a sun burn, this oil acts like a medicine and it is rich in vitamins A, C & E.
Tea Tree Oil:
This oil prevents breakouts on the skin and reduces their appearance. It can add a nice glow to your face when used on a regular basis. This nutrient-rich oil is the perfect solution for all the moisturising needs.
This oil is almost like an all-rounder, as it offers plenty of other benefits apart from just moisturing the skin. The goodness of this oil rejuvenates the skin cells and helps you relax and unwind after a tiring day.
- skin careDIY Moisturisers For Oily Skin, With Basic Kitchen Ingredients
- skin carePat Or Rub: Which Is The Best Way To Apply Your Skincare Products?
- skin careThe Nuances Of Moisturising Oily Skin That No One Ever Told You
- skin careSkincare Essentials: The Products You Should Never Miss In Your Routine
- skin careShould You Use Moisturiser On Oily Skin?
- skin careAre You Over-Moisturising Your Skin? Its Signs And How It Affects Your Skin
- skin careWhy Is It NOT OKAY To Use Body Lotion On Your Face
- skin careSkincare Routine Step 7: Moisturiser - Types, Benefits & How To Pick The Right One For Your Skin
- skin careNational Doctors' Day 2019: Skincare Tips From Dermatologists That You Must Know!
- skin careBalancing Facial Moisturizer Recipe For Acne-prone Skin
- skin careDIY Moisturisers For Oily Skin
- make up tipsEssentials To Carry When You Are Travelling