- 7 min ago Top 10 Vegetables To Relieve Constipation
- 37 min ago Kajol's Dupatta Is Sangeet-Perfect And Her Look Test For Tanhaji Has All Our Attention
- 46 min ago Remembering Lala Lajpat Rai On His 155th Birth Anniversary: Lesser Known Facts About Him
- 52 min ago The Forgotten Army Actress Sharvari's Latest Fashion Roundup Is A Must For All The Fashionistas
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Deliveries Begin: First Vehicle Delivered To EESL
- Movies Varun Dhawan Starrer Street Dancer 3D Creates Waves At The Box Office, Performs Incredibly Well!
- Sports IPL 2020 final likely to be held at Sardar Patel Stadium in Ahmedabad
- Finance Govt To Release Report Card On ‘Smart Cities’ In June
- Technology Future Apple Mac Could Be Built Using Curved Sheet Of Glass
- News Coronavirus scare: Kerala CM writes to PM seeking special flight to airlift stranded Indians
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
When you consult your beautician about your makeup they suggest you products which go with your skin tone. Generally, people have two types of skin tones-oily and dry. The oil secretion of your face depends on the secretion of the oil and sticky substance called as sebum. Though oily skin is less prone to wrinkles than dry skin the irritating sticky look makes your face dull within some time.
Now, if your whole face is oily you can treat it accordingly. But there is another type of skin known as combination skin type. Here, your cheeks are dry but the T-zone that is your forehead and nose produces more sebum and it becomes oily. It is something difficult to treat.
The oily forehead makes you uncomfortable as the area gets oily within little time. You have a habit to wash repeatedly with water but that makes the situation more problematic. Therefore, you need proper ways to prevent oily forehead.
How to prevent oily forehead? Yes, you can use oil control products available in market or go through any beauty treatment. But it is seen several times that whenever you stop these, the problem arise again. So what can you do to have long time solution? Here are some ways to prevent oily forehead. Go through and see if these become helpful to you
Wash With Warm Water
There is no comparison of staying clean. Wash your face with warm water regularly and use oil free face wash. Try to avoid any face wash that has fragrance. This is one of the ways to prevent oily forehead.
Choose Foods Carefully
When you want to know how to prevent oily forehead, you must check food list. Basically, oil comes on your forehead due to the over activity of oil glands. If you have foods like nuts, a fish with fat etc., the hormonal imbalance is managed and your skin produces less oil.
Chamomile, lavender, eucalyptus etc. are oils which not only soothe your senses but also control the excess oil production. If you have combination skin, use such oils in your pack and apply on your forehead.
Choose Moisturiser Carefully
This is an important process of how to prevent oily forehead. When you buy any moisturiser, check the ingredients. Use such products which are suitable for sensitive skin. Mainly water-based products serve you right.
Use Powder-based Makeup
Are you surprised to see how people manage their makeup throughout the occasion? That's because they know the correct tricks. If you have oily skin avoid crème based foundation or concealers as those make your forehead oilier. Powder based products are good for you.
Clean Hair Regularly
This is one of the vital ways to prevent oily forehead. Your forehead is the area that keeps in constant connection with your hair. If you have dandruff and oily hair, that oil comes to your forehead and creates rashes and acne. So, regular cleaning is a good option.
Use Curd Pack
Curd is a very effective ingredient to control the oil secretion and to tone your skin very well. Use curd in your face pack and apply it on your forehead in a thick texture.
Egg White Pack
Excessive oil discharge clogs the pores of your forehead and you get acne, pimples and blackheads. Make a pack with egg white and honey and use it twice a week. This pack will solve your problem and firm your skin.
Use Milk Of Magnesium
It is available in any drug store. This product works magically on oily forehead as it absorbs oil quickly and leaves a smooth texture. Wet your face and shake the bottle before use.
Use Castor Oil
Finally, using castor oil can be regarded as one of the ways to prevent oily forehead. You know the benefits of this oil for hair. But it is also helpful to control the excessive oil oozing. Dab on your forehead or mix in your cleanser.