- 7 hrs ago A 12-Year-Old Colour-Blind Boy Gets Emotional After He Sees Colours For The First Time
- 10 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Mesmerising Blue Eye Make-up Is All You Need To Slay This Holiday Season
- 11 hrs ago Rasika Dugal's Black Outfit Can Easily Elevate Your Formal Look
- 12 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor & More
- Movies Miss World 2019: Miss Jamaica Toni-Ann Singh Wins The Crown; India's Suman Rao Is The 2nd Runner Up!
- Sports West Indies built credibility with T20 performance against India, will be a force to reckon with during WC: Brian Lara
- Technology Micromax Revenue From Sales Fall 45% To Rs. 2,368.79 Crore In FY19: Report
- News CAB protest: Violence in WB; curfew relaxed in parts of Assam, Meghalaya
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Your skin care routine is a failure if there is no improvement in your skin. Also, if you have complicated the concept of skin care, then it is high time you simplify it.
It is more about cleansing and moisturising. Nothing more and nothing less. Your daily skin care routine should be able to help you reach all of your skin goals. If that never happens then you must consider changing your skin care routine.
Of course, that doesn't just mean that you buy new products. It is more than that. You need to observe your skin keenly to know where things are going wrong. Remember that a bad skin care routine can ruin your skin.
Signs You Must Change Your Skin Care Routine
When your skin starts getting irritated all of a sudden then it means that something went wrong in the routine. Examine which product or what step in your skin care routine has caused it.
If your skin is not improving even after using an array of lotions and gels, it means that something is wrong with your skin care routine. May be it is time to stop and reconsider your steps.
If you are taking hours together to look good then also it means that you must change your skin care routine. Yes, skin care can be simpler. And yes, it can be done in minutes; not hours.
You spend a lot of money on your products but your skin starts getting worse. If that happens, it clearly means that you must stop following such a routine and consult a dermatologist to know what's really happening under your skin.