- 2 hrs ago 12 Types Of Roommates That One May Come Across And How To Deal With Them
- 9 hrs ago People With Lung Cancer Have A High Risk Of Depression
- 9 hrs ago Pati Patni Aur Woh Actress Bhumi Pednekar Raises Mercury Levels With Her Eclectic Fashion!
- 10 hrs ago Gita Jayanti 2019: Know The History, Date And Significance Of This Day
- News Amid violence Jharkhand Assembly polls 2nd phase ended with 63.36% voters turnout
- Movies Aamir Khan Is Unrecognisable In His New Look From The Sets Of Laal Singh Chaddha
- Sports Manchester City 1-2 Manchester United: Rashford and Martial land big win for Solskjaer
- Technology OnePlus Exporting 5G Smartphones From India: Report
- Automobiles KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
Eye makeup is an important aspect of your overall makeup routine and the best part is, it can decide how simple you look or how dramatic you look.
Firstly, when you are dealing with your eyes, it is very important to be very careful as your eyes can suffer if you are careless.
When you choose products, you must be every careful as some may cause reactions and irritation if they are loaded with harsh chemicals.
Also, eye makeup needs lots of care as you can't afford any level of contamination, whether it is in your products, brushes or hands.
So, let us discuss some eye care makeup tips.
Dispose Old Mascara
Skin experts recommend disposing the mascara every three months. Micro organisms may start breeding in the tube due to your daily usage.
When you use an eye-liner, ensure that you maintain some gap. Using it too close to the lashes may cause clogging.
Sharing Your Items
Sharing personal items may cause infections. Especially, when it comes to the eye make-up kits, ensure that you don't share them with your friends as certain micro-organisms may spread and cause infections on your skin.
Use products which are free from fragrances, preservatives, dyes and other chemicals in order to avoid skin reactions.
Wash Your Hands
This is one of the important eye make-up tips. It is important to wash your hands thoroughly if you want to touch your eyes whether to apply make-up or remove make-up. Unclean hands may contain bacteria or irritants.
It is better to apply mascara to the tips of your eyelashes leaving the base in order to avoid contamination.
Glitter particles can be dangerous especially when they fall in your eyes. It is better to avoid using such make-up items.
Every evening, after you reach home, make it a point to carefully remove your make-up before you go to bed.