- 10 hrs ago What Is The Importance Of Premarital Health Checkups?
- 15 hrs ago From Alia Bhatt To Kareena Kapoor Khan, These Divas Will Give Your Major Shopping Inspiration
- 19 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope: 15 December To 21 December
- 21 hrs ago 10 Situations Under Which A Man Should Practice Sexual Abstinence
- News Jharkhand Assembly Election 2019 LIVE: Voting for 4th phase today; 2 ministers' fate to be decided
- Sports Arsenal 0-3 Manchester City: Peerless De Bruyne inspires emphatic victory
- Movies Mohanlal-Prithviraj Duo's Empuraan: Here's An Interesting Update!
- Technology How To Check Screen Time On Various Devices
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Red fruits are a must try if you want a natural pinkish tone to your skin. These kitchen ingredients are simply the best as they are found in every home. On the other hand, experts advice one to use these ingredients as packs only because they are inexpensive.
These red face packs have to be combined with other ingredients to get that perfect glow on one's face. The reason why we share these red fruits and veggies is only because these particular kind of ingredients help to treat pimples along with the scars.
Applying the juice of these red items on your face will help the acne to simply disappear. So, if you wondering which types of fruits can help treat your skin menace, take a look at the packs you need to benefit from today.
Strawberries - Grind to paste a handful of strawberries. When it turns to paste, add one tablespoon of honey to the juice. Now apply this mixture directly on your pimples. It will help to treat white pimples effectively and at the same time help to treat scars too.
Tomatoes - Cut one ripe tomato into half. Squeeze the juice of the tomato onto your skin. Allow it to dry well and re-apply the juice. Now after 15 minutes, rinse your face with cold milk. Allow your face to dry and repeat this treatment again after a week when the pimples turn dry.
Rose Petals - Massage the juice of rose petals on the affected pimples. When it turns dry, apply cold milk cream on your face. Allow it to dry and then rinse your face with warm water.
Apple Juice - Apple juice is one of the many best ingredients you can use on your face to treat pimples and scars. Wash your face with the apple juice and apply aloe vera gel on the pimples after 20 minutes.
Beets - Beet juice helps to improve the complexion of your face naturally. It also adds to the glow on your skin and makes you look radiant and beautiful. Wash your face with beet juice once in a week to treat all kinds of skin problems.