- 55 min ago Daily Horoscope, 15 August 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 1 hr ago Don’t Break Your Fitness Regimen This Independence Day: Try This Healthy Tricolour Sandwich
- 13 hrs ago Who Was Rakesh Jhunjhunwala? Facts About 'India's Warren Buffett'
- 17 hrs ago What Causes Children To Become Narcissists: 4 Types Of Narcissism In Children, And The Influence Of Parents
- Technology Last Week Most Trending Smartphones: Galaxy Z Fold 4, Xiaomi Mix Fold 2, Redmi Note 11, Z Flip 4, And More
- Sports Maharaja Trophy: Abhinav Manohar’s heroics leads Mangalore United to thrilling win against Gulbarga Mystics
- News No "hello", instead use 'Vande Mataram' when answering calls: Maha minister to govt officials
- Movies Khatron Ke Khiladi 12 August 14 Highlights: Kanika Mann Emerges As The Winner Of The K-Medal Race
- Finance Rakesh Jhunjhunwala Passes Away At 62: 5 Facts About The Ace Investor
- Travel Wettest Places in The World: List of Rainiest Places on Earth
- Education Top 10 ideas to celebrate the Independence Day 2022
- Automobiles Honda CB300F First Ride Review - Aggressive Fighter Neutered By Head Scratching Price Tag
Tamarind is one of the best things to use on your face to improve your colour naturally. Using tamarind on your skin will remove blemishes in no time as well.
However, this kitchen ingredient might burn if you have sensitive skin, therefore, it is best to do a rough test behind your ear to check if the ingredient agrees with you or not.
Using tamarind for skin whitening is also considered to be the best since it allows you to see results in a couple of days. On the other hand, it is important to use some other ingredient to go with the tamarind for skin whitening, since it will not harm your skin.
Use As Face Wash
To use tamarind for skin, try to first use it as a face wash. Simply soak tamarind in water and use the contents post washing your face as a rinse.
Use As Face Mask
Use tamarind for skin whitening twice in a week. Grind a piece of tamarind and use milk to make a mixture. Apply the paste and when dry rinse.
Use As Face Scrub
Make a natural face scrub with tamarind to get rid of the dead cells. By doing so, it improves the look on your face and thus makes you look more radiant.
Use As Face Toner
Apart from using tamarind for skin lightening, you can also use it as an overall skin toner. Tamarind is mixed with rose water and used as a toner for skin in summer.
As An Exfoliator
Use tamarind powder and tamarind juice as an exfoliator. Through this, the quality of your skin will improve, thus making you look fairer and beautiful.
For Dark Eyes
Sometimes those dark circles can make you look dull and dark, therefore to work on the dark circles, use a tamarind paste mask to help with the skin whitening. Apply the mask to your undereyes and leave in for 10 minutes, before removing with cold milk.
To Make The Paste
To make the tamarind paste:
- Clean and wash the tamarind.
- Grind the tamarind with a little milk and turmeric powder.
- When done, keep aside for 10 minutes and then use tamarind for skin whitening.
To Make Tamarind Juice
To prepare tamarind juice for skin lightening, follow the procedure:
- Wash and clean the tamarind.
- Remove all the seeds.
- Now soak at least 3 pieces of tamarind in a little warm water.
- If the water is too thick add a little water and keep aside.
- You can now use the tamarind water for skin lightening
Use Essentail Oil
After using tamarind on skin, make sure to massage your face with essential natural oils like olive or coconut oil. This will give out a better feel to your skin.
If not oil, you can also rinse your face with pure cold milk. This will help to make you feel fresh after using tamarind for skin.
- make up tipsWhat Is Dolphin Skin? Step-By-Step Guide To Get Dolphin Skin
- skin careAngelina Jolie's Skincare Secrets: 6 Tips To Get Angie's Glowing Skin
- skin careHow To Improve Firmness Of Your Skin As You Age: 10-Point Guide For Everyone Over 35
- skin careHave Oily Skin And Can’t Figure Out A Skincare Routine? Here Are Some Tips!
- skin careFrom Kitchen To Your Face: Vegetables You Can Use On Your Skin
- body careFather’s Day 2022: 5 Grooming Products To Gift Your Dad And Show Him That You Care
- make up tips7 Beauty And Makeup Lessons You Need To Take From Katrina Kaif’s Instagram Feed
- skin careOn Erica Fernandes Birthday, 3 Skin Care Routines From The Diva’s YouTube Channel For Flawless Skin
- body careMother’s Day Special: 16 Easy And Effective Beauty Tips For Busy Moms
- skin careHoli 2022: Skin And Hair Care Tips To Protect Them From Damage On This Festival Of Colours
- skin careHappy Chocolate Day 2021: 5 Must-Buy Chocolate Based Beauty Products And Their Benefits
- skin careKareena Kapoor Khan’s Pregnancy Glow Is Unmissable, As She Performs Yoga Flaunting Her Baby Bump