- 10 hrs ago What Is The Importance Of Premarital Health Checkups?
- 15 hrs ago From Alia Bhatt To Kareena Kapoor Khan, These Divas Will Give Your Major Shopping Inspiration
- 19 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope: 15 December To 21 December
- 20 hrs ago 10 Situations Under Which A Man Should Practice Sexual Abstinence
- News Jharkhand Assembly Election 2019 LIVE: Voting for 4th phase today; 2 ministers' fate to be decided
- Sports Arsenal 0-3 Manchester City: Peerless De Bruyne inspires emphatic victory
- Movies Mohanlal-Prithviraj Duo's Empuraan: Here's An Interesting Update!
- Technology How To Check Screen Time On Various Devices
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Almost all of us aspire for healthy and glowing skin. In order to attain it, we tend to use tons of cosmetics which claim youthful glow overnight. These products seldom show results and in turn make your skin prone to damage in the long run as they contain harsh chemicals.
Proper diet plays a vital role in maintaining glowing and healthy skin. It is necessary to eat nutritious foods to add natural glow to your skin. Hydration also plays a crucial role here. One should at least drink 8 glasses of water everyday. It helps flush out toxins and impurities from your body which results in flawless skin.
10 Symptoms Of Dry Skin You Should Be Aware Of 10 Symptoms Of Dry Skin You Should Be Aware Of
There are certain fruits which work wonders on your skin. In this article, we at Boldsky have listed out a few fruits you need to consume to make your skin healthy and glowing. Read on and do include these fruits in your diet to notice the difference.
Bananas: Since bananas are rich in vitamin A, vitamin B and vitamin E they act as an anti-ageing agent. The nutrients present in bananas help in proper blood circulation and even improve immunity.
Lemon: Lemons are rich in vitamin c and has natural bleaching properties. Consuming a glass of lemon juice everyday helps lighten the blemishes, dark spots, acne scars and even skin tone. They fight cellulite and clear your skin from within.
Oranges : Oranges are a good source of vitamin C. They improve skin texture and remove blemishes. They slow down the ageing process too. Orange peel powder can also be used on face once in a week to get clear and glowing skin.
Apples: The rich antioxidant content present in apples prevents cell-damage, tissue damage and ageing. Apples can also minimise wrinkles and fine lines.
Papaya: Papain enzyme present in papaya helps banish all skin impurities. Papaya is also used to exfoliate, cleanse and soften skin.