- 7 hrs ago 28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- 11 hrs ago Floral- Perfect! Pooja Hegde’s Pink Traditional Outfit Is Ideal For Upcoming Festive Occasions
- 13 hrs ago From Purple Hair To Blue Eye Shadow To Pink Lipstick, Lady Gaga’s Recent Look Is All About Colours
- 16 hrs ago Upma Recipe: How To Make It At Home
- Movies Aari Arjuna Bags Bigg Boss Tamil 4 Trophy
- News Parliament panel summons Facebook and Twitter officials on Jan 21
- Sports BCCI remains undecided on Ranji or Hazare Trophy, women's domestic season expected from March
- Technology Motorola Nio Design Tipped Via Leaked Hand-On Images; To Flaunt Dual-Slefie Camera Module
- Automobiles Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Our skin is very delicate and fragile. It can get damaged easily because of pollution, sun rays and unhealthy lifestyle. Proper skin care is thus very essential for maintain the quality of skin. There are many natural as well as chemical based products that are used for skin care. They help in enhancing the skin texture, colour and eminence. One such natural product for skin care is seed oil.
Seed oil is basically oil extracted from seeds of fruits, flowers and vegetables. These oils have properties that help in cleaning the skin, rejuvenating the skin and increasing skin fairness. In this article, we shall discuss some seed oils which are good for skin care. These seed oils are easily available in the market and are worth trying. The following are the best seed oils for improving our skin.
1.Grape Seed Oil – Naturally oily skin is more prone to acne compared to other skin types. But grape seed oil can help for oily type skin. Grape oil regulates the production of natural oil. Grape seed will prevent your skin from looking oily and shiny. Grape seed is filled with anti-oxidants that work as a cleanser. The oil also has vitamin C, which helps in skin brightening. Therefore, grape seed oil is one of the best seed oils for skin care. People with oily skin should definitely try using grape seed oil or products with extracts of grape seed oil.
2.Rose Seed Oil – Rose seed oil is famous for its skin benefits. Rose water, rose tea and other products based on rose extracts have great skin benefits. Similarly, rose seed oil is good for skin care. Rose seed oil has numerous advantages for the skin. It is packed with vitamins, anti-oxidants and minerals that help in repairing damaged skin cells, lightens scars and acne marks, regenerate new skin cells and protect the cell from further damage. You can either use the rose seed oil directly on your face or mix a few drops of rose oil in your moisturiser. This is one of the best seed oils for skin care and treatment. It heals the skin naturally. THIS OIL WILL MAKE YOUR SKIN GLOW!
3.Flax Seed Oil – This is a good seed oil containing high amount of omega 3. Flax seed oil is very good for moisturising the skin. The oil helps to repair dried and patchy skin. People who have a dry skin type must use this oil regularly. Flax seed oil can be used directly on the skin or you may use products that contain flax seed oil. Flax seed oil is a good seed oil for skin care and can be used regularly.
4.Perilla Seed Oil – This oil is obtained by cold pressing Perilla seeds and filtering the oil. Perilla seed oil has anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties. It is good for skin having acne and pimple problems. It helps to treat skin with acne and prevents any further pimple outburst. The oil can be applied directly on the skin. Therefore, it is good seed oil for skin care.
5.Basil Oil – Basil Oil has many benefits for skin and body. It has anti-oxidants which help in cleaning the skin. It has anti-bacterial properties which help in preventing acne and pimples. It helps to lighten scars and acne marks. Basil oil heals rashes, boils and redness caused by allergic reactions on the skin. Therefore, basil oil is one of the best seed oils for skin care.