- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 06 February 2023: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 12 hrs ago Lingashtakam: Know About Importance, Benefits, And Restrictions
- 16 hrs ago Is There A Substitute For Baby Diapers? Safe And Eco-friendly Alternatives To Diapers
- 18 hrs ago Makeup Tips: How To Get The Perfect Makeup Base?
- Technology Oppo F11 Pro Vs Vivo V15 Pro: Specs, Display, Features, Compared
- Education Scope and Career Opportunities in Insurance Sector in India
- News Hindu daughters can’t inherit rights of mother who converted to Islam: Court
- Sports "I'm hoping Australia can go all the way," Mahela Jayawardene predicts ahead of Border-Gavaskar Trophy
- Automobiles Toyota Glanza Price Hiked – Check Out Updated Prices
- Finance Midcap FMCG Stock Declared 400% 2nd Interim Dividend, Fixes Record Date, "Buy" Says Motilal Oswal
- Movies Box Office - Shah Rukh Khan's Pathaan Earns Over 65 Crores In The Second Weekend, Enters 400 Crore Club
- Travel Top 5 Must visit places in Ottawa, Canada
Do you have too much of body hair? We treat hair on the head as a sign of beauty, but body hair is considered uncouth. You may have even faced many embarrassing comments because of too much of body hair. What if you had an option to get rid of the cause of your embarrassment forever? No, we are not talking about intrusive laser therapies. Nor are we telling to go for waxing every month. No matter how good waxing makes you look, it is really painful. And most women are tired of the recurring cost and pain of waxing.
Ayurveda gives you an option to find a permanent solution to the problem of hair removal. There are various other home remedies for hair removal but they all are temporary. Even if you are waxing at home or using a razor, it is not possible for you to remove body hair every week. That is where Ayurvedic hair removal gains advantage. Being natural is not the only USP of this procedure. It is also permanent. However, like all other Ayurvedic treatments, this one too requires perseverance.
The only other method of permanent hair removal is laser treatment. But compared to laser treatment, Ayurvedic hair removal using ubtans (medicinal pastes) is a safer and natural method.
If you want to try Ayurvedic hair removal, then these are the ingredients you require.
Thanaka: This is a paste made from the bark of a tree that grows in Myanmar. Even Thai women use this beauty ingredient to make ubtans.
Kusuma Oil: It is easily available in all Ayurvedic store.
- Remove all your body hair by waxing or shaving.
- Now mix thanaka and kusuma oil to make a thick paste or ubtan. You can also add some turmeric to this paste.
- Apply this ubtan on the areas from where you want to remove body hair. Apply this paste and leave for at least 3-4 hours. You apply a little Kusuma oil every time your skin feels dry.
- Preferably, leave this paste overnight.
You need to repeat this process for at least 100 days (not one after another). Then your body hair removal will be permanent. Ayurvedic hair removal may seem a little tedious but it is surely a full-proof method.
- skin care12 Reasons For Your Dry Skin Despite Using Moisturiser Regularly
- skin care5 DIY Face Scrubs For The Radiant Glow
- beautyShraddha Kapoor’s Beauty Secrets For Glowing Skin And Fit Body
- skin care7 DIY Homemade Lip Balms To Give Natural Care To Your Lips
- skin careFarm To Face: Everything You Should Know About The Newest Beauty Trend
- make up tipsClean Girl Beauty: The Beauty Trend That Hailey Bieber & Gigi Hadid Made Famous
- skin careHailey Bieber's Glazed Donut Skin: Newest Beauty Trend You Should Learn From The Model
- beautyAlia Bhatt’s Beauty Secrets Revealed
- beautyKriti Sanon’s Beauty Secrets Revealed
- make up tipsWhat Is Dolphin Skin? Step-By-Step Guide To Get Dolphin Skin
- skin careAngelina Jolie's Skincare Secrets: 6 Tips To Get Angie's Glowing Skin
- skin careHow To Improve Firmness Of Your Skin As You Age: 10-Point Guide For Everyone Over 35