- 4 hrs ago Shraddha Kapoor Gives Us A Slay-Worthy Moment With Her Chic Dress For Saaho Promotions
- 4 hrs ago Karisma Kapoor Notches Up Her Glamorous Molten Golden Gown With Sassy Jewellery
- 4 hrs ago Krishna Janmashtami 2019: Why Safety Should Come First In Dahi Handi Celebration?
- 5 hrs ago How You Can Bring Back The Spark In Your Sex Life
- Movies Exclusive: These Rare Photos Of Prabhas, Chiranjeevi And Ram Charan Are Too Good To Be Missed
- News Delhi: Yamuna crosses danger level, people who reside close to river banks evacuate
- Sports KPL 2019: Ballari Tuskers cruise to 7-wicket victory over Bijapur Bulls
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Announces New 5 Year/ 1 Lakh Kilometer Warranty On Select Diesel Models
- Technology Xiaomi Mi Band 5 Is On Tow, Reveals Huami CEO
- Education SSC CGL Result 2018 Tier-1 Likely To Be Declared Soon
- Finance What Have We Learned About Home Insurance From Recent Floods?
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Do you have too much of body hair? We treat hair on the head as a sign of beauty, but body hair is considered uncouth. You may have even faced many embarrassing comments because of too much of body hair. What if you had an option to get rid of the cause of your embarrassment forever? No, we are not talking about intrusive laser therapies. Nor are we telling to go for waxing every month. No matter how good waxing makes you look, it is really painful. And most women are tired of the recurring cost and pain of waxing.
Ayurveda gives you an option to find a permanent solution to the problem of hair removal. There are various other home remedies for hair removal but they all are temporary. Even if you are waxing at home or using a razor, it is not possible for you to remove body hair every week. That is where Ayurvedic hair removal gains advantage. Being natural is not the only USP of this procedure. It is also permanent. However, like all other Ayurvedic treatments, this one too requires perseverance.
The only other method of permanent hair removal is laser treatment. But compared to laser treatment, Ayurvedic hair removal using ubtans (medicinal pastes) is a safer and natural method.
If you want to try Ayurvedic hair removal, then these are the ingredients you require.
Thanaka: This is a paste made from the bark of a tree that grows in Myanmar. Even Thai women use this beauty ingredient to make ubtans.
Kusuma Oil: It is easily available in all Ayurvedic store.
- Remove all your body hair by waxing or shaving.
- Now mix thanaka and kusuma oil to make a thick paste or ubtan. You can also add some turmeric to this paste.
- Apply this ubtan on the areas from where you want to remove body hair. Apply this paste and leave for at least 3-4 hours. You apply a little Kusuma oil every time your skin feels dry.
- Preferably, leave this paste overnight.
You need to repeat this process for at least 100 days (not one after another). Then your body hair removal will be permanent. Ayurvedic hair removal may seem a little tedious but it is surely a full-proof method.