- 1 min ago Mouni Roy, Swara Bhasker Or Aamna Sharif, Whose Light Ethnic Suit Will You Pick For Casual Function?
- 58 min ago Alaya F Uses This Homemade Coffee Face Scrub To Get Rif Of Puffiness On The Face
- 2 hrs ago Naagin Actress Surbhi Jyoti Exudes Diva Vibes In A Heavily Embellished Peach Orange Bridal Lehenga
- 5 hrs ago 17 Safe And Effective Home Remedies For Foot Pain
- Sports 2002 NatWest Series Final: Kaif-Yuvraj partnership, Ganguly's celebration changed Indian cricket in ways more than one
- News Google to invest Rs 75,000 crore in India over next 5-7 years
- Movies Ashwin Kakumanu Clarifies He Is Not A Part Of Gautham Vasudev Menon’s Next
- Technology iQOO Announces World’s First 120W Fast-Charging Technology
- Automobiles MG Hector Plus SUV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 13.48 Lakh
- Finance Vodafone Idea Shares Fall After TRAI Suspends Its Premium Plan
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Do you have too much of body hair? We treat hair on the head as a sign of beauty, but body hair is considered uncouth. You may have even faced many embarrassing comments because of too much of body hair. What if you had an option to get rid of the cause of your embarrassment forever? No, we are not talking about intrusive laser therapies. Nor are we telling to go for waxing every month. No matter how good waxing makes you look, it is really painful. And most women are tired of the recurring cost and pain of waxing.
Ayurveda gives you an option to find a permanent solution to the problem of hair removal. There are various other home remedies for hair removal but they all are temporary. Even if you are waxing at home or using a razor, it is not possible for you to remove body hair every week. That is where Ayurvedic hair removal gains advantage. Being natural is not the only USP of this procedure. It is also permanent. However, like all other Ayurvedic treatments, this one too requires perseverance.
The only other method of permanent hair removal is laser treatment. But compared to laser treatment, Ayurvedic hair removal using ubtans (medicinal pastes) is a safer and natural method.
If you want to try Ayurvedic hair removal, then these are the ingredients you require.
Thanaka: This is a paste made from the bark of a tree that grows in Myanmar. Even Thai women use this beauty ingredient to make ubtans.
Kusuma Oil: It is easily available in all Ayurvedic store.
- Remove all your body hair by waxing or shaving.
- Now mix thanaka and kusuma oil to make a thick paste or ubtan. You can also add some turmeric to this paste.
- Apply this ubtan on the areas from where you want to remove body hair. Apply this paste and leave for at least 3-4 hours. You apply a little Kusuma oil every time your skin feels dry.
- Preferably, leave this paste overnight.
You need to repeat this process for at least 100 days (not one after another). Then your body hair removal will be permanent. Ayurvedic hair removal may seem a little tedious but it is surely a full-proof method.