- 1 hr ago On National Handloom Day 2020, Vidya Balan Gives Us Handloom Goal With A Pretty Mustard Saree
- 2 hrs ago Janmashtami 2020: Quotes, Wishes And Messages To Share On This Day
- 3 hrs ago National Handloom Day 2020: 7 Exquisite Handloom Sarees For Each Day Of The Week
- 3 hrs ago 16 House Party Outfit Ideas That Will Let You Stay Comfortable Without Giving Up On Style
- News As WHO warns against vaccine nationalism, what it really is
- Finance RBI To Offer Offline Payments Via Cards, Wallets, Mobiles: Here's How It Works
- Sports PV Sindhu, Sai Praneeth, N Sikki Reddy resume training after coronavirus-forced break
- Movies Film Writer Paruchuri Venkateswara Rao’s Wife Vijayalakshmi Passes Away
- Automobiles Prices For The New CBR1000RR-R Fireblade And Fireblade SP Will Leave You Surprised
- Technology Infinix Zero 8 Spotted On Google Play Console Listing: What To Expect?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit Near Delhi In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Do you have too much of body hair? We treat hair on the head as a sign of beauty, but body hair is considered uncouth. You may have even faced many embarrassing comments because of too much of body hair. What if you had an option to get rid of the cause of your embarrassment forever? No, we are not talking about intrusive laser therapies. Nor are we telling to go for waxing every month. No matter how good waxing makes you look, it is really painful. And most women are tired of the recurring cost and pain of waxing.
Ayurveda gives you an option to find a permanent solution to the problem of hair removal. There are various other home remedies for hair removal but they all are temporary. Even if you are waxing at home or using a razor, it is not possible for you to remove body hair every week. That is where Ayurvedic hair removal gains advantage. Being natural is not the only USP of this procedure. It is also permanent. However, like all other Ayurvedic treatments, this one too requires perseverance.
The only other method of permanent hair removal is laser treatment. But compared to laser treatment, Ayurvedic hair removal using ubtans (medicinal pastes) is a safer and natural method.
If you want to try Ayurvedic hair removal, then these are the ingredients you require.
Thanaka: This is a paste made from the bark of a tree that grows in Myanmar. Even Thai women use this beauty ingredient to make ubtans.
Kusuma Oil: It is easily available in all Ayurvedic store.
- Remove all your body hair by waxing or shaving.
- Now mix thanaka and kusuma oil to make a thick paste or ubtan. You can also add some turmeric to this paste.
- Apply this ubtan on the areas from where you want to remove body hair. Apply this paste and leave for at least 3-4 hours. You apply a little Kusuma oil every time your skin feels dry.
- Preferably, leave this paste overnight.
You need to repeat this process for at least 100 days (not one after another). Then your body hair removal will be permanent. Ayurvedic hair removal may seem a little tedious but it is surely a full-proof method.