- 58 min ago Women Have a Higher Risk for Knee Injuries Than Men
- 58 min ago Exclusive: Monika Dugar Talks About Her Collection That Aims At Helping Parkinson's Disease Patients
- 1 hr ago Ash Wednesday 2020: Know The History And Significance Of This Day
- 2 hrs ago Sonam Kapoor Exudes Boss Lady Vibes In A Classy Golden Pantsuit And It’s Treat To Our Eyes
- Movies Naga Shaurya's Film With Avasarala Srinivas Is NOT Shelved! Deets Inside
- Finance Due To Coronavirus, China Now Has More Billionaires Than US And India Combined
- News Delhi Violence: Delhi High Court directs Police to file FIR against BJP leader Kapil Mishra
- Technology Oppo Launches A31 With MediaTek Helio P35 And 6GB RAM In India
- Travel Least Polluted Cities In India
- Sports Neil Wagner ready to deliver dose of 'chin music' for India in Christchurch
- Automobiles Honda CRF1100L Africa Twin Models To Launch In India On 5 March: Details And Expected Prices
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
1.Heat Rash – Heat rash is one of the most common summer skin allergies and as the name suggests is caused due to raised body temperature. When we are exposed to sun for a longer time, the rays have a burning effect on the skin, which result in red rashes. The best way to treat it is to use a good sunscreen and keep the skin hydrated.
2.Allergy From Plant – Allergy due to plant and flowers is common. Some summer blossom like daffodils, nettles etc have allergic reaction on skin. This can be cured by rubbing the affected skin with ice, applying turmeric and neem pack.
3.Prickly Heat – Another one of the most common summer skin allergies is prickly heat. Prickly heat is a condition when the body sweat is blocked due to dead skin cells. These collected sweat then reacts in bacterial infections and skin rashes. Natural skin scrubs, sandalwood powder are some of the home remedies for prickly heat.
4.Photo Allergic Dermatitis – Photo Allergic Dermatitis is due to the reaction of sun rays with the chemicals present on the skin. This chemical can be anything, from a skin crème to a perfume etc. The only way to prevent or treat this is skin cleansing.
These are most prevalent summer skin allergies and it is best to cure them with home remedies.