- 6 hrs ago Comfrey: Health Benefits, Side Effects, Prevention And Drug Interaction
- 16 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone, And Other Best And Worst Dressed Celebs Of This Week
- 17 hrs ago Navratri 2019 Day 2 – Here Is How You Can Ace The White Make-up Look
- 17 hrs ago Altitude Sickness: Types, Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment And Prevention
- Movies Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Is Rock Steady At First Place; Shakti Out Of TRP Race
- News PM tears into Pakistan at 'Howdy Modi', says "Its a breeding ground of terrorism"
- Sports Chelsea 1-2 Liverpool: Joy of six for Klopp's men
- Technology Here's The Proper Way To Backup Android Devices
- Automobiles Yamaha MT-15 Sales Crosses 15,000 Units Within Six Months Of Its Launch In India
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
1.Heat Rash – Heat rash is one of the most common summer skin allergies and as the name suggests is caused due to raised body temperature. When we are exposed to sun for a longer time, the rays have a burning effect on the skin, which result in red rashes. The best way to treat it is to use a good sunscreen and keep the skin hydrated.
2.Allergy From Plant – Allergy due to plant and flowers is common. Some summer blossom like daffodils, nettles etc have allergic reaction on skin. This can be cured by rubbing the affected skin with ice, applying turmeric and neem pack.
3.Prickly Heat – Another one of the most common summer skin allergies is prickly heat. Prickly heat is a condition when the body sweat is blocked due to dead skin cells. These collected sweat then reacts in bacterial infections and skin rashes. Natural skin scrubs, sandalwood powder are some of the home remedies for prickly heat.
4.Photo Allergic Dermatitis – Photo Allergic Dermatitis is due to the reaction of sun rays with the chemicals present on the skin. This chemical can be anything, from a skin crème to a perfume etc. The only way to prevent or treat this is skin cleansing.
These are most prevalent summer skin allergies and it is best to cure them with home remedies.