- 50 min ago Mother’s Day 2021: Bake A Sooji Cake For Your Mother
- 2 hrs ago Tere Naam And M.S. Dhoni Actress Bhumika Chawla Exudes Soothing Vibes With Her Latest Outfit
- 3 hrs ago House Of The Dragon Actress Olivia Cooke’s Cute High Ponytail Hairstyle Gives Retro Feel; Pictures Inside!
- 4 hrs ago Akshaya Tritiya 2021: Things That You Can Donate On This Day
- Education IIIT Delhi Offering PG Diploma in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Sports BREAKING NEWS: Neymar signs new PSG deal as he commits until 2025
- News Coronavirus cases: Goa government urged to open COVID-19 centres for differently-abled
- Automobiles Nissan Magnite Vs Renault Kiger Sales Comparison For April 2021: Car Sales Report
- Finance Top Crypto News Round-Up; Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin, And Cardano
- Technology Amazon Mother’s Day Quiz Answers: Here's Your Chance To Bag Rs. 25,000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Movies Ahead Of Mother's Day Reese Witherspoon Dedicates A Poem To Struggling Moms
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Crowned as Miss Israel in 2004, actress and model Gal Gadot earned global fame and recognition for portraying Wonder Woman. On-screen, she left everyone stunned with her action stunts but apart from it, the actress has also been grabbing attention online for her amazing makeup looks. Scrolling through her Instagram feed, we found a lot of exotic eye makeup looks that are totally unmissable. So, we have come up with three best looks from her feed, which are definitely a visual treat.
1. The Frosty Blue Look
Gal Gadot created magic with her dreamy frosty blue eye shadow look. The eye shadow had a subtle sheen to it and she applied the eye shadow all over her lids, on the tear-ducts, and a little part of her crease also. The Justice League actress then applied a streak of jet-black eyeliner under her eyes that added to the bold quotient. She then coated her lashes with mascara and went for nude lip shade.
2. The Red And Purple Look
Gal Gadot created drama around her eyes and for that she picked a couple of colours. First, she went for purple haze eye shadow and applied it all over her lids, tear-duct, and crease part. She then highlighted her upper lash line with blue hue. The Fast & Furious 6 actress smudged her eye shadow to add smokey effect. However, with red eyeshadow, she covered her half cheekbones and applied the same eye shadow under her eyes too.
3. The Royal Blue Look
Gal Gadot picked the royal blue eye shadow to highlight her eyes with and it was more than enough to do all the talking. The eye shadow looked a little shiny and wet and she applied it over her lids in a particular shape. Keeping the edges bold and thick, she created pointed look on the middle of her eyes. The Wonder Woman actress kept her base minimal and balanced her look with satin nude lip shade.
So, what do you think about these makeup looks of Gal Gadot? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Gal Gadot's Instagram