- 1 hr ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Kangana Ranaut, Ariana Grande, Lady Gaga And More
- 5 hrs ago Dia Mirza’s Vibrant Lehengas Are Worth-buying For the Upcoming Wedding Season
- 6 hrs ago Happy Birthday Neena Gupta: A Peek Into The Actress’s Beautiful Saree Collection
- 10 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 04 July 2020
- News Bulldozer mows down history sheeter Vikas Dubey’s house, police find underground bunker
- Movies 'I’m Excited And Very Grateful', Says Aditi Rao Hydari About Sufiyum Sujatayum
- Automobiles Mahindra Unveils 'The Mahindra Classics' Campaign In India: Read More To Find Out
- Technology ACT Fibernet Upgrades Broadband Plans With Up To 300 Mbps Speed
- Finance Movers And Shakers In Trade On July 3, 2020
- Sports Meet Steve Rowe, the founder of Aerobic table tennis fitness programme, who aims to keep India fit
- Travel 10 Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In South India In July 2020
- Education IIT Madras Launches World’s First Online BSc Degree In Programming And Data Science
A full face of make-up in the monsoon seems like a bit of a stretch and so we choose to keep it to our eyes. But the monsoon rains make it a constant struggle to keep the eye make-up stay put. The fear of bleeding mascara and ruined eyeshadow is far too real to do nothing about it. While waterproof eyeliner and mascara work as a great quick fix, you cannot make your entire routine rain-proof. Cue in these amazingly simple tips to ensure that your eye make-up survives the horrible rain showers of the monsoon.
Use A Primer
We cannot stress enough on the importance of using an eye primer. It makes the application process smoother and also helps to increase the longevity of your eye make-up. The eyeshadow sticks to your primer and your eyeshadow is locked in place.
If you do not specifically have an eye primer, your concealer can work as an excellent replacement for it. Just dab a little concealer all over your eyes before applying the eyeshadow.
Use Cream Shadow
Powder eyeshadow are great to work with and create all kinds of looks. But it is the cream shadows that have the ability to survive the monsoon rains. So, as much as you can stick to cream eyeshadows. If you do not have a cream eyeshadow with you, mix some petroleum jelly with your powder eyeshadow to create your own DIY cream eyeshadow that will work just as great.
Pack Your Eyeliner With Eyeshadow
Considering the weather, waterproof formula is going to be our go-to eyeliner. But, sometimes even that isn't enough. To make sure your eyeliner is absolutely budge-proof, use this simple trick of packing on black eyeshadow on your eyeliner. After your eyeliner dries down, using an eyeliner brush dab some black eyeshadow over your eyeliner with precision. It intensifies the pigment of your eyeliner and locks it in place.
Opt For Eyeliner Looks
Have you ever tried using eyeliner to create your entire eye look? We are sure you must have tried it! A smart solution to making your look rain-proof is to use just the eyeliner pencil to do a smokey eye or an uncanny eyeliner look perhaps. If you want to be more sure, use a black eyeshadow to lock things in place just like you would with your eyeliner.
Recommended Read: 5 Offbeat Eyeliner Styles To Amp Up Your Beauty Game
Eyebrow Gel To The Rescue
Eyebrow powder often fails us in the humid weather of monsoon. The bleeding brown colour of our eyebrow product is not a pretty sight to look at. And that is why we love brow gels so much. Brow gels are wax-like product for your eyebrows that keep your brows in place and the powder intact. What more would we want!