- 3 hrs ago ICW 2020: Gaurav Gupta's Show 'Name Is Love' Is About Discovering Brave Stories From Young India
- 5 hrs ago India Couture Week 2020: Our Favourite 5 Bridal Wear Picks From Suneet Varma’s Stellar Collection
- 6 hrs ago Lauki Ki Kheer Recipe: Prepare A Nice Dessert For Your Loved Ones
- 8 hrs ago Rosh Hashanah 2020: All You Need To Know About This Festival
- Movies Sanjivani Actor Gaurav Chopraa Shares First Glimpse Of His Baby Boy, Calls It A Miraculous Blessing
- Sports IPL 2020: MI vs CSK: Murali Vijay of Chennai Super Kings gets trolled for not using DRS review
- News 'Unfortunate': Akali Dal attacks BJP on farm bills
- Technology Tecno Spark 6 Spotted At Multiple Online Platforms; Might Arrive Soon
- Finance Public Sector Banks That Offer Best Interest Rate On Savings Account
- Automobiles EMoS WYLD Electric Cruiser Motorcycle Unveiled: Here Are The Details
- Education ICSI Quiz Competition 2020 For Online Current Affairs And General Knowledge
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
The MTV Video Music Awards is always a treat for all the music lovers out there. This year's VMAs took place on Monday, 26 August. Fans love this award night not just because of the anticipation of the award winners but also because they get see their favourite artists perform. And Taylor Swift is at the top of that list. The stunning singer Taylor Swift set the red carpet on fire with a bold red lip make-up and her golden locks framing her face perfectly and opened this year's awards night.
Taylor Swift graced the red carpet in a short hot pink dress paired up with a blazer and black thigh-high boots and looked absolutely stunning.
Talking about her make-up, keeping the base fairly neutral, she topped it off with a bold red lip. A matte base with lightly-contoured and blushed cheekbones winded up her look. She kept the eye look simple and shimmery with a gold glittery eyeshadow applied all over her lid. She further styled her shoulder-length hair in loose waves with front bangsthat fell on her forehead.
Coming to the award ceremony, Taylor won two awards at this edition of the VMAs - Video of the Year and Video for Good. She performed on her recently released song lover for the night. While the Swifties loved her performance, many were upset with it and Taylor received quite a bit of backlash from the Twitterati. Here are some of the tweets.
Fix the sound clowns 🤡— Evelyn (@eveboriee) August 27, 2019
Thought it was just me, but that was terrible.— Kazza (@NKazza) August 27, 2019
While I am not a TS fan, she is talented and who ever was taking care of the sound did her no justice. She sounds far better than that.— Kazza (@NKazza) August 27, 2019
Keeping that aside, what do you think of her look? Share your thoughts about Taylor Swift's look in the comment section below.