- Technology Buying Guide: Best Budget Smartphones Available In India In June 2020
- Movies Shraddha Kapoor And Athiya Shetty Express Fury Over Killing Of Pregnant Elephant With Firecrackers
- News Cyclone Nisarga: Mumbai on alert; 110 KPH winds, 6 feet waves expected
- Sports Root could miss first Test of behind-closed-doors Windies series
- Finance Reliance Industries Rights Issue Becomes World's Biggest By Non-Finance Co In 10 Years
- Automobiles Suzuki Access 125 & Burgman Street BS6 Scooters Prices Hiked: Here Is The New Price List
- Travel Post Lockdown Travel List: Hotspots In Spain
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Suhana Khan is utilising the quarantine time and brushing off her skills and you would be delighted to know what...
Quarantine has turned out to be the time for learning new things. Reading, yoga, meditation- people are engaging in all sorts of activities. Now that the schools and colleges have shut down, we have lots of time to do what we wanted to. Suhana Khan's indoor activity turns out to be learning make-up tips.
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Gauri Khan (@gaurikhan) on
Her mother, Gauri Khan recently posted a picture of Suhana on her Instagram handle with the caption, " Learning.... make up tips". In the post, Suhana can be seen in a smokey eye and winged liner paired up with glossy lips and a high ponytail.
Suhana also posted a picture of herself on her Instagram handle with a soft make-up look. She captioned the post as, "Experimenting💄" which gives us the hint as to who created this beautiful look. Decoding her make-up for you, she has kept her base dewy and warm with the light pink blush adding the colour back to her face. The eyes are done in dual shades of pink and brown in a smokey way. A sharp winged eyeliner frames the eyes. With ample coats of mascara and no kohl, the eye make-up is kept subtle. The glossy pink lips and the highlighted cheekbones complete the make-up.
We love this experiment of Suhana and we are sure by the time the quarantine is over she will be pro at the make-up game.