- Movies DPIFF Awards 2020 Winners List: Harshad Chopda, Divyanka Tripathi, Dheeraj & Others Win Big
- News Guwahati local court sends Sharjeel Imam to 4-day police remand
- Sports ICC Women's T20 World Cup: India women begin elusive trophy search with opener against Australia
- Technology Xiaomi Patents New Chip With 5G, Storage Options Together
- Finance LPG Cylinder Prices May Come Down In March: Pradhan
- Automobiles 2020 Hyundai Tucson Bookings Commences — All You Need To Know
- Travel Top 6 Places To Visit In India To Observe Maha Shivratri!
- Education CBSE Board Exam: Explore List Of Barred Items And Which Pen To Use In Exam
Sonam Kapoor has pulled up her sleeves for the promotions of her upcoming movie The Zoya Factor. And with each promotional look, Sonam gives us a stunning make-up look. And for the latest promotional event of the movie, she took a rather subtle turn when it came to her make-up look. But as always, Sonam had an element in the look that made the look worthwhile- the half-winged eyeliner. It is a refreshing look that can make its way into your casual office wear make-up look. So, let's take a closer look into her look.
Her choice of base was semi-matte that had the right amount of glow in it. Keeping the look minimal, she added a pink flush to her cheekbones. Her eye look was effortless with a metallic beige eyeshadow applied all over her lid. Her eyeliner, however, was the highlight of the look. She went for a thick cat eyeliner that started from the middle of the lid and then was dragged till half of the lower lash line. A coat of mascara rounded off her eye look.
She paired this look with a light cherry lip shade and added silver highlighter to the high points of her face. Her hair was styled in a half updo with the hair curled in loose waves at the ends. She accessorised her hairdo with a back bow at the back of her head. Both her make-up and hairdo are office wear goals that we can carry effortlessly.
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Rhea Kapoor (@rheakapoor) on
Coming to her outfit, Sonam went for a blue Gucci outfit that comprised of a printed blazer with matching flared pants. Overall, Sonam looked formal and formidable and this look is a winner for us.
What are your thoughts about this look? Would you consider this make-up look and hairdo to wear at the office? Share your opinion in the comment section below.