- 3 hrs ago Microcytic Anemia: Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Treatment, And Prevention
- 12 hrs ago Sebaceous Horn (Devil’s Horn): Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Treatment, And Prevention
- 13 hrs ago Exclusive: Fashion Guru Prasad Bidapa Shares The Secret For Glowing And Flawless Skin
- 14 hrs ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas, Kareena Kapoor Khan, And Other Best And Worst Dressed Celebs Of This Week
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 New Promo: Salman Khan Set To Enthrall Fans From September 29
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 93: Jaipur Pink Panthers Vs UP Yoddha: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- News MoS Gangwar stirs massive controversy with "North Indians lack qualifications" remark
- Technology Tata Sky On WhatsApp: Check Balance, Add Packs And More
- Automobiles Tata Motors Announces Discounts & Benefits Of Up To Rs 1.50 Lakh On Select Models
- Finance Govt Employees Will Get Housing Advance At Lower Interest Rates
- Education HSSC Clerk Admit Card 2019 Released
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Sonam Kapoor has pulled up her sleeves for the promotions of her upcoming movie The Zoya Factor. And with each promotional look, Sonam gives us a stunning make-up look. And for the latest promotional event of the movie, she took a rather subtle turn when it came to her make-up look. But as always, Sonam had an element in the look that made the look worthwhile- the half-winged eyeliner. It is a refreshing look that can make its way into your casual office wear make-up look. So, let's take a closer look into her look.
Her choice of base was semi-matte that had the right amount of glow in it. Keeping the look minimal, she added a pink flush to her cheekbones. Her eye look was effortless with a metallic beige eyeshadow applied all over her lid. Her eyeliner, however, was the highlight of the look. She went for a thick cat eyeliner that started from the middle of the lid and then was dragged till half of the lower lash line. A coat of mascara rounded off her eye look.
She paired this look with a light cherry lip shade and added silver highlighter to the high points of her face. Her hair was styled in a half updo with the hair curled in loose waves at the ends. She accessorised her hairdo with a back bow at the back of her head. Both her make-up and hairdo are office wear goals that we can carry effortlessly.
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Rhea Kapoor (@rheakapoor) on
Coming to her outfit, Sonam went for a blue Gucci outfit that comprised of a printed blazer with matching flared pants. Overall, Sonam looked formal and formidable and this look is a winner for us.
What are your thoughts about this look? Would you consider this make-up look and hairdo to wear at the office? Share your opinion in the comment section below.